engine wiring harness

cummins2132

I'm looking for a engine wiring harness for a 05 dodge 3500 6 speed manual. If anyone has one plz let me know ASAP I'm desperately needing one

IIRC, the engine side (C1) of the ECM is the same regardless of transmission.
I know they are on '06 and '07, not sure on '04.5-'05.

Mark.

I'm wondering if they are because all they told me was to match the tag numbers on the harness

you have to be careful in that era due to APPS pinout and location

honestly? buy the rear harness from Cummins and be on the road ASAP

Some friends that this would be a good forum to get help. Some of em have gone through here to help build sled pullers and drag trucks which is what mine is or aiming to be

well, I guess I'll be a friend and tell you about a site called Google

you can find TONS of information on there, including your nearest Cummins dealer and their phone number

hope this helps

I have an 05 harness 6 speed. I'll look tomorrow to see if it's at this house or my other house.

I have an 05 harness 6 speed. I'll look tomorrow to see if it's at this house or my other house.

Dude if you do you will be a life saver to me plz let me know tommorow so we can have it shipped as soon as possible if you do. And let me know the tag number to plz

Ok I'll let you know when I find out. For some reason I think it's sitting in my toolbox with my 6.7 harness but I don't pay attention anymore where all my parts are