Engineered Diesel "Better Bullet"

farmin

this is my first post, but have been watching this forum for awhile. i have a 2010 6.7 cummins with a g56, blackmaxx, dpf/egr deleted, wcc intake horn, a gdp progate and some other minor things. I'm looking to get rid of the stock vgt turbo and was referred to Engineered Diesel for what some people call the better bullet. My target hp is around 600, its going to be my daily driver and at certain times of year i do alot of heavy hauling. Im looking for some input from you guys on what to do to make this happen and people that have experience with ED turbos. Another question i have is would i be able to run the turbo i need on stock fueling for awhile if i dont get to that right away (injectors,cp3). thanks in advance

this is my first post, but have been watching this forum for awhile. i have a 2010 6.7 cummins with a g56, blackmaxx, dpf/egr deleted, wcc intake horn, a gdp progate and some other minor things. I'm looking to get rid of the stock vgt turbo and was referred to Engineered Diesel for what some people call the better bullet. My target hp is around 600, its going to be my daily driver and at certain times of year i do alot of heavy hauling. Im looking for some input from you guys on what to do to make this happen and people that have experience with ED turbos. Another question i have is would i be able to run the turbo i need on stock fueling for awhile if i dont get to that right away (injectors,cp3). thanks in advance

My work truck has a 66/74/14 with a 3rd gen manifold right now, and I love it. It's a 68rfe, but stock fueling does just fine. It's pulled almost 20k lbs with no issues, and doesn't lag a bit. I think you'll like it just fine$.02

ok, so if i put in 75hp injectors and a bigger cp3 i wont run into drive pressure or egt problems?

You should be ok, but I would be more worried about cyl. pressure than drive pressureLOL

Are you planning a 2nd gen manifold swap with this at the same time? As for your towing, how heavy is heavy?

Are you planning a 2nd gen manifold swap with this at the same time? As for your towing, how heavy is heavy?

I was planning on the manifold you guys offer which I believe you have built locally, towing heavy is pulling like 15-18k.

Thanks for all the replys so far!

If you're plans are to up the fuel and we are upgrading the manifold then I would run a T4 manifold/turbine housing in anticipation of your fuel mods. The truck will spool good and will have some room to grow with your intended fuel increase.

Just subscribing for some info. Going to be calling ED soon for some input on a trubo too.