Ennis crawfish boil.

mallardslayer07

I hope this doesn't offend any moderators on here.

Just wanted to announce I will be boiling crawfish, and cooking sausage/burgers at Ennis, Texas for Diesel Nats. I have announced this on other forums but thought I would announce it here as well. I am charging $20 a person or $30 for couples. I have set up a PayPal account for your contribution/donation. The account is RNTchris@gmail.com

Contact me for details on anything else you would like to know.

I will be closing the contribution/donations at midnight on Wednesday the 11th.

I am in NO way making money off of the boil or cooking that I will be doing at the track. If you decide to contribute PLEASE when you make your PayPal contribution write your contact information down so if you opt out before the purchase or can't make it then I can send your money back.

On another note, I would really appreciate if a mod could make this topic a sticky until Ennis rolls around.

Last edited:

Just wanted to announce I will be boiling crawfish, and cooking sausage/burgers at Ennis, Texas for Diesel Nats. I have announced this on other forums but thought I would announce it here as well. I am charging $20 a person or $30 for couples. I have set up a PayPal account for your contribution/donation. The account is RNTchris@gmail.com

Contact me for details on anything else you would like to know.

I will be closing the contribution/donations at midnight on Wednesday the 11th.

I am in NO way making money off of the boil or cooking that I will be doing at the track. If you decide to contribute PLEASE when you make your PayPal contribution write your contact information down so if you opt out before the purchase or can't make it then I can send your money back.

On another note, I would really appreciate if a mod could make this topic a sticky until Ennis rolls around.

souns fantastic........wish you were on the east coast diesl nats lol........

Not for charity. Im not doing it to make money or to scam anyone. Im doing it to cover cost. Its for a good time. I assure you it wont be for scam because the cost is all going into the crawfish.

I will be taking the lump sum of the money put into the paypal account and making it go as far as possible between the items required to make the boil happen.

Edit: about paying at the track. I will prolly have extra crawfish, but your BEST bet is to just put your money in the PayPal account because im not sure how much extra i will have. I hope to have more than anyone can eat (ideally) but sometimes it doesnt always work out that way.

Last edited:
Ok cool. I think there will be alot of people there wanting crawfish that will want to just pay cash. I may go ahead and send money for 2.

I would really appreciate it. diesel importer- remember to add a comment on your payment with your contact information so I can send your money back if something happens and you cant make it or god forbid the boil falls through.

I've got no problem with it.

I moved the thread to the NHRDA sub-forum, and also edited your signature. If you want to become a sponsor, let me know.

I got a call from the Motorplex and some in charge of this needs to call me ASAP as we do not have authorization from the track to do this especially without showing a business license and food handlers permits and bottom line geting an ok

360-658-4353

Thanks
Randy Cole

Gov regulation just stepped in, train wreck, they would probably let you in they knew they could make money on it......wait, sorry, thought this was the politics form....never mind!

Jim

You had to see this one turn bad.

You need to do this off site of the track.

Tank did a F'ing jamup thing at Bash on the bayou but it was his baby.

I missed easter Crawfish in South louisiana this year, That and the crop of Strawberries from south tangipahoa Parish are thin for the STrawberry festival in Ponchatoula, la.

CRAWFISH WERE SUPPOSED TO BE CHEAP THIS YEAR THOUGH.

Last edited:
Crawfish will never be cheap again now that they realize that people will pay over $2.50 a pound and think they are getting a deal.....kinda like gas prices.

That being said, if someone were to accidentally bring 300#,s of crawfish to cook instead of the 30 he thought he was bringing, he could give the rest away and just put a donation jar out couldn't he?

Crawfish will never be cheap again now that they realize that people will pay over $2.50 a pound and think they are getting a deal.....kinda like gas prices.

That being said, if someone were to accidentally bring 300#,s of crawfish to cook instead of the 30 he thought he was bringing, he could give the rest away and just put a donation jar out couldn't he?

WHAAATTTTTT!!!! Yall never see 80cent a lb no mo? Jeez i agree when they hit 20cent a lb when i was little we ate all we could just to survive. 2.50$ a lb holy moley.

I can eat 10 lbs in about 20- 25 minutes then i need to take a nap, I know people who can knock the high low out of 15 or even 20 lbs but they peel at half my rate. i cant eat alot i can just eatem FAST FAST.

Billysgoat can probably knock down 20 lbsin a hour or so, jeez thats 50$ i only need 25$ worth in 25 minutes, Billys goat can eat 2 times as much as me but at 1/2 the speed i move at.

How you going to feed a couple for 30$. We boiled almost a 1000 lbs once but they were cheap. me, billysgoat, Jgendr and Big ugly boiled them at Red creek and we all put up 100$ donation to see it come off. Red creek payed the 600$ for the other 600 lbs and we nailed them awesome.

We are talking Louisiana crawfish right Gitchesum? Good clean big spilway crawfish? They are worth more than the pond crap you get from Texans or Mississipians, but them guys dont have a F'ing clue how to boil crawfish no how.

this guy doing it is from South Louisiana?

Yall need to quit telling these F'ing out our baby lobsters anyway. Thats where the price is getting F'ed up, Dam yankeed should NOT be allowed to eat good Louisiana crawfish.

make them dam yankees eat those Chinese imported crawfish, or i hear vietnam is importing some kind of animal that looks like out state animal

Last edited: