Evansville In WS and 2.6

Kroner96

Pull is at the vanderburgh co fair grounds off of highway 41. Pull starts at 6pm with 3 sleds going at once. $5 to get in and $1000 payout for 2.6. If anyone is interested in the tractor classes shoot me a pm on here. Hope to see a lot of you guys there.

nice looking payout! will be there for sure. that should draw alot of trucks. Is that $1,000 first place or split up?

Pull is coming up soon. Last year we has 12 2.6 and 21ws trucks. I'd like to see more this year.

What rules will work stock be using? As in stock turbo or stock appearing turbo or 2.5

The ws rules are no hanging weights, no hoodstacks, no nitrous or other injectables, and no fuel cells. 8000lb and 26" hitch height. Other than those rules anything goes.

2.6 pulls second or third on the middle track and ws will pull on first open track. I was wrong in the first post on admission price. It's $7 not $5 this year.

Can the trucks pulling in other classes pull in the ws class as well? Sounds more like a brush pull than a work stock class.