ever gone backwards?

ChaseN

Jobless/Truckless
i mean in performance?

i had a smarty, afe stage 2 w/pg7, mbrp straight pipe, etc etc.

now i have stock tuning, stock air box, stock exhaust with cat delete and rbp muffler.

I don't think I want to go backwards. Not only that, the truck probably wouldn't run, lol :hehe:

I went backwards with my door open once. I thought somebody near or in my truck had escaped from prison. All the horns, lights and all going on. Scared me so bad I loaded my shorty-shorts. :hehe:

I went backwords on my dually, but that was just to mod the new truck.. It's just not the same.. Now that's it's mostly stock (programmer and exhaust only) the mileage also sucks..

PRattenbury said:
I went backwards with my door open once. I thought somebody near or in my truck had escaped from prison. All the horns, lights and all going on. Scared me so bad I loaded my shorty-shorts. :hehe:

Damn near scare everyone around you too! lol First time I backed up with the door open, I think I was in the same boat! :badidea:

Yea I never Hade that back up alarm recall done . Come to think of it I never hade Her in to a dearliship for anything I do all my own servicing iam at 51k rte now . I did put on a MBRP muffler after having Her steight piped for a year . Ilike the note much better and much nicer on long tow trips. F/P

That scares me everytime too. It sucks because somtimes the truck will be in park but the lever doesn't always like to light up the Park box and the damn horn will go off. Makes me look like an ass! Thats the dumbest idea ever! Sorry, just had to vent! :D

Big Smoky said:
That scares me everytime too. It sucks because somtimes the truck will be in park but the lever doesn't always like to light up the Park box and the damn horn will go off. Makes me look like an ass! Thats the dumbest idea ever! Sorry, just had to vent! :D

we all agree.

What really ticks me off is when the truck won't turn over....wiggle the gear selector and it fires right up. damn electronics.

Back