Evil fab performance

79fordcrew

Banned
Anyone here heard of this place. Seems they have a billet s480 for a grand thought it was a decent price but was wondering if anyone here has used there stuff before.

i saw they were on a suggested page i might like on FB lol the other day other than that no. i know they use to sell alot of ebay twin kits

They're based out of DFW. I don't know a whole lot about them, but follow them on Instagram. I've chatted with the owner a bit. Their piping work seems to be pretty decent quality, and I haven't seen anyone bashing the stuff they've bought from them. The interstage cold piping does have a 90 coupler coming off the bottom turbo on their compounds which some people might have an issue with....
Just my two cents.

Anyone here heard of this place. Seems they have a billet s480 for a grand thought it was a decent price but was wondering if anyone here has used there stuff before.

Like this one?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    242.2 KB · Views: 0
Yep! That's it. But twins are held off for a while as I got a s364 for Christmas and it lasted a whopping 10 miles at most. Hoping once power driven looks at it they will send me a new one

After some of the dumb stuff I've seen this clown (evilfab) post on instagram, I'd pass.

Lol I should have went with a 400 based turbo zfaylor. S300 gave up before I even had a chance to do any abuse to it.