Exergy 200% Over

cumminspwrd

5.9 Exergy 200% Over's
Have about 1.5 Pulling seasons on them, Have had zero issues with them.
Sold the truck is the only reason for selling
"Stainless" Bodies, Bosch 143 Spray

$3000 With NO Cores.
No Trades, Thanks.

Pretty good price, think I paid $3700 for my 100% overs new. Wish I had the cash. GLWS bud!

Bought a set of supposedly 100% over from this guy and they were 30% I semt them to exergy amd had them flowed ask him about them and no response actually still have the pm I sent.... just beware and on top of that the inlets are cracked where the crosstubea seat... exergy said they weren't even good cores! Just don't want anyone else getting what I got! If you all would like to see the forsale add I bought th em from and the flow sheets I have it all. Just kinda sucks ppl aren't good for their word anymore!

Bought a set of supposedly 100% over from this guy and they were 30% I semt them to exergy amd had them flowed ask him about them and no response actually still have the pm I sent.... just beware and on top of that the inlets are cracked where the crosstubea seat... exergy said they weren't even good cores! Just don't want anyone else getting what I got! If you all would like to see the forsale add I bought th em from and the flow sheets I have it all. Just kinda sucks ppl aren't good for their word anymore!

If that is true......um wow!

It sucks you know I used to buy some used here and there but a 2500 dollar shot in the a $$ sucks. The reason I sent them to exergy is bc jjmachine on here was in a pinch and needed them amd his truck and itneedless to say it didn't run real well so I said I told them its not the injectors and they said ok send them to exergy and wanted them checked and opened up more they said these aren't even good cores so yeah I have 6 in the box 30% over cracked inlet injectors of anyone wants them for 2500 I'd be happy to sell!

cumminspwrd is a stand up guy and I would not hesitate to purchase anything used off of him.