Exergy 250% Injectors, 10mm Pump, PPE Dual Fueler

White-Noize

Starting over with a new truck. All these parts have under 150 miles and a couple dyno pulls unless specified otherwise. 5.9cr Exergy 250% over injectors custom built for me with Motorsport nozzles 151* spray pattern, they are nasty and took my single 88 over 1217hp modestly with plenty left. $3200 shipped with cores please, Exergy 10mm Stroker pump 6.7 based was running as the bottom pump on my dual fueler, works with 5.9 and 6.7. $1500 shipped no core needed... 6.7 crossover tubes, flow way more than 5.9 they have one torque on them. $120 shipped... PPE Dual Cp3 kit, Complete kit with new controller, can come with a lbz top pump was purchased new when installed. $1100 without pump $1700 with lbz pump. Brand new in Box ATS dual fuel controller. $290 shipped. All the parts have 150 or so miles of run time and we're all purchased new. Building a new setup so I am letting this stuff go for pretty cheap. My loss but it's gotta go. Thank you pm or send me your number for any questions.

I have a set of exergy 150%'s. I have had them for a few years but have only put maybe 5k miles on them. I am up for trading

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

hey man got tired of waiting sent claim to paypal for parts not showing up.

Last edited:
Richard took care of your refund bud definitely lost them I'll pursue claim my apologies for the wait thanks for your patience