Exergy Tow Pig Set Up

CR From Hell

Never Satisfied
I'm pulling my 100hp Exergy injectors with BMS 143° nozzles and the Exergy 10mm stroker pump out of my old tow pig this weekend. I'll be going bigger on my new truck so these will need a home. Nothing wrong with them, they're in great condition and have about 15k miles on them. $1600/EA or $3,000 for it all plus shipping. 7703660377.

I wish I had all the money for the injectors! I need a set. Have they been tested?

No these haven't been tested as of yet. I suppose I could work something if the buyer was serious.

Injectors are sold, thanks Will! Pump is still available, however after inspecting it I don't think it's an Exergy pump. It has "DD4" stamped on it in 2 places. From what I've been able to tell it's either a Floor It Diesel stage 4 pump or an Industrial Injection 120% (Dueling Dragons) If anyone has anymore information it would be appreciated.

IMG_2043_zps0yv5znoc.jpg

IMG_2044_zpsqjlheopd.jpg

IMG_2047_zpshw5etm1z.jpg

Last edited:
Mystery solved, it's a Darkside Diesel Stage 4 pump. Equivalent to a 20-30% over pump. Fueled my 100hp exergys great. $900 shipped.

Yes I still have the pump. There's a local guy who said he's coming Friday to pick it. I'll give him a fair shot and if he doesn't take it I'll let you know.

Back