exhaust brake difference 94or 98.5to02

vaicase

i want an exhaust brake for my 94 with 5 speed.all i can find is pac brake98to02.tst has them but the wording doesnt make any sense.they say auto and stick is the same.how can this be?i would really like an inline one.does anyone know about this exhaust brake stuff?my truck brakes suck.....also how do they acctivate on and off,is it by compresser or what,and does it come in the kit?thanks alot i have all the power i want i can pull a 15000 lb trailer great,but stopping it is a different story,my trailer brakes quit working last week and i almost hit a lot of stuff,scary.thanks

You can put an 4" inline brake in the exhaust system. You will need to install 60 lbs exhaust springs if you intend to use the brake to its full potential. BD Power makes an excellent brake along with all the elctronics to go with it.
Check out www.bd-power.com

Malcolm

US Gear makes one hell of an Exhaust brake. A vendor here on COMP, PCD Performance, sells them.

Just remember what Burner says... No courage without fear..
Next time your scared ****less about to run over a bunch of stuff, remember how couragous your being.. :hehe: LOL

Back