Exhaust Elbow

black03cummins

I am in the process of putting a twin set together for my father's 03 and I need your help. I have the 351 flange, 3.5" 90 degree exhaust pipe, and a T3 flange but I cannot find the dimensions in which to cut and weld it. Is it that secret? Or could someone steer me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Randy

Are you asking for the length or how to form the pipe to the t6 flange? I've got 2 hot pipes and both are different measurements because they are from 2 different twin kits. This is how an mpi hotpipe is made. It is made from 3.5" pipe with a 3.5" bend radius for better clearance.
a6f855a6-a876-287d.jpg
a6f855a6-a89c-a315.jpg

You need to measure it out yourself and cut it to fit. There is no one size fits all hotpipe.

Oh, I figured if they could utilize the stock exhaust it would be the same. Thank T

Thanks for the pics homewrecker.

Some go to a 2nd gen style exhaust manifold when putting twins on a 3rd gen, others leave the stock manifold in place and mount the atmosphere charger up top. If using the stock charger the second option is better.

Sorry, I meant the stock exhaust not the manifold. Yeah, I have a 3 piece manifold, HE351, and Aurora 4K. I have all the lines and pipes I just need the hot pipe, since ATS has discontinued them.