Exhaust manifold gaskets?

wap

Is there any other gaskets for our CRs that are better then factory?

I have a set of twins on the way and would like to make sure I have no exhaust leaks at the manifold so I want the best gasket.

I PMed Jackthebear a few days ago about the 2 one piece gaskets but have yet to hear back. Is there a better way to get the 2 piece set? Or is there any other options out there? Is anybody runnin the 2 gasket set?

Thanks

the stock Cummins gaskets are 2 piece and probably the best available. Here's there part # 3955339

A set of BD R850s, I got a deal I couldnt refuse....

Shane called it too, he said I would have twins by the end of the monnth and I ordered em Tuesday.

Did you get the number from shane for the gaskets? If your using manifold studs you will have to use a die grinder to make the wholes a little bigger

Did you get the number from shane for the gaskets? If your using manifold studs you will have to use a die grinder to make the wholes a little bigger

Yes, Shane sent it to me yesterday. If I got time today I am gona call. And I am using studs, the BD kit comes with them, but does not come with gaskets.? Are you runnin the new style gaskets?

Yes I am And I did the install this weekend Good luck with yours!!! It will be night and day difference

Yes I am And I did the install this weekend Good luck with yours!!! It will be night and day difference

The twins are a night and day differance or the gaskets?

After modding yours, and seeing both kinds of gaskets what gaskets would you recomend? Just get some stockers and dont worry about it? Or are the new ones so nice that it is worth workin on em just to get them to fit?

My twins should be here Friday (according to UPS) so I need to order these gaskets today if at all possible.

Back