Exhaust Mod.

I'm not sure that'd be legal if you planned on taking it on the street. Then you'd end up with a big ticket and a hole in your hood.

I know of a few that have gotten away with it on the street. The only tihng is, if you dont do it right, rain will be a problem.

I can't imagine wanting to drive it on the street really. Wouldn't the passenger side of your windshield stay black if its not ran WOT?

wazz up

Timbeaux38 said:
I know of a few that have gotten away with it on the street. The only tihng is, if you dont do it right, rain will be a problem.
Wher did all yo yo willbebilly hilly hilly slang jargon go two cuz ,cuz werwit gawkin ware de baacckwards gummmins beaar be guuin zpoda be gaoin ferward not da otter way............................:hehe:

Timbeaux38 said:
if you dont do it right, rain will be a problem.

My cousin has stacks on his cummins and he driled a 3/8" hole in the bottom of the tube where it goes through the bed and he doesn't have to worry about the rain.

I had the exhaust going out through the hood for a while. Didn't see any hp gains on the dyno, so it came off. I still have the box .....

yeh i had always wondered how the law would look at that. imo i think its pretty beastin but a ticket, not so much

You cannot obstruct the driver's view in most states.

Same ticket as tinting your windshield.

...............And in some cases, the soot will tint the windshield LOL
I wonder if that would get you 2 tickets?