Extang Tonneau cover - low profile

GotTorque?

Alright I installed stacks in my truck and I dont really want to cut the holes in the tonneau cover so I decided to sell it.

Its an Extang Roll up Low Profile cover. Its black and in very good condition with no cracks or signs of cracking. I always cleaned it once a week and conditioned it with leather/vinyl conditioner to make sure it stayed in excellent condition. The velcors on the rails could be replaced soon but all you need is to go to any store and get a roll of it and put right on it will only cost about $10.

It will fit 6 1/2 beds. Its really easy to install and easy to use.

New they go for $377.10 shipped so Im asking $150 plus a little bit for shipping. Willing to trade for HID kits ( must be plug - n - play ), black full billet grill for 1999-2004 truck or anything like that for my truck.

In the pictures there is a little bit of water on the cover. Also there is a little bit of dirt on the cover ( where the grey spots are ) and its just dust that clean off before I took pictures.
Truckparts005.jpg

Truckparts006.jpg

I might but I also really need money to fund my lift and tires. Plus Im putting a tool box in the bed of my truck for work and dont want to cut holes if someone can use it.