F-150 and Dakota lowering kits and extra stuff (i know most of its not diesel)

Dmax-Dualie

green behind the ears
Hey yall i have had these sitting around for too long and i want to get rid of them both of them cost 200 bucks and have everything there.

2005 F-150 kit: I had this on my old truck for about 3 months and didnt drive very far plus i decided to get a better truck and i wanted a 4 wheel drive, it is still in great condition. Lowers 2 inches in front and adjustable 2 to 3 in the rear Asking 150.00

2005 Dakota kit: I think this is the year but its the new style dakota, my friend had bought this for his truck cause he had a motorcycle accident and he wanted his truck lower plus the look but never used it. He paid 200.00 for his as well and it is still new and again never used but he doesnt want it and i have had it for a while so he told me to get rid of it. Lowers 2 inches in front and 3 in the rear(i think thats right i will check to make sure though) asking 150.00 for it as well.

I also have a throttle body spacer for the ford 4.6l gas(not sure if it would fit any other 4.6) im asking 80.00 for it.

Stock downpipe for a chevy LLY 50.00 and its yours(mainly for the dmax guys)

ill add anything else i remember in when i remember it lol.

I also have 2 sets of tire chains never used i paid over 200.00 per set and each set comes with 2 chains, i bought them to go up the mountain with when it snowed but i never used them(one is out of the plastic for pic purposes). Ill take 150 per set.

If interested let me know your zip code if not close enough for a pick up so i can see how much shipping will be.

Need this stuff to move if you know anyone interested in this stuff or might be let me know. Need to fund the truck lol.

Ok since i cant figure out how to edit my post here i am just gonna upate it like this.

The downpipe you can have for 30.00

I also have a 93 CBR 900 RR that i am willing to sell(it has been wreaked) but i have it all about good to go, still need some TLC but its a decent bike and runs good just needs the carbs synchronised and tuned. Ill ask 1,500
.00 for it but let me know about offers.

Also when i get back i will be getting the title to a wreaked 03 GSX/R 1000 it also was wreaked but its getting parted out the engine is good but needs computer and crankcase and stator covers. Pm me with questions or ask them here cause here are alot of good parts still on the bike. Shoot me offers about prices you would want for what off the bike.

Yall make me offers on this stuff but please make them reasonable im open to them, this stuff needs to go lol.