F1 mach7 question

cajunworkhorse

I just got a set of F1 mach7 injectors for a 24v. (Well they claim to be...does anyone know how to get ahold of Don ti have them inspected or possibly give him the serial numbers off the bodys)? Help would be much appreciated. Hopefully I posted under the right section

Yes and no answer. I just don't want to be a pest. I was hoping maybe he or a tech would chime in maybe?

This is just the tech support number on his website. I guess ill just contact beans or another vendor. Thanks fellers

I just got a set of F1 mach7 injectors for a 24v. (Well they claim to be...does anyone know how to get ahold of Don ti have them inspected or possibly give him the serial numbers off the bodys)? Help would be much appreciated. Hopefully I posted under the right section

Does it say on the bodies that it is like a mach 5 or something? What has you questioning it?

It does not say anything on there besides the serial number on the bodies. At least that i can see of. I had heard rumors that there had been engravings on the bodys or nozzle somewhere. But I have yet to ever see that on a set. So I just want to know who I gotta get these sent to, to actually varify that these are Mach 7's and have them inspected and repaired if needed. Cant Beans or a vendor do this? Or do I have to send them to the vendor, then the vendor send them to Don and play the train and wait for them to come back? lol

If you send them to Exergy, the should flow around 2.9lpm on their stand if they are Mach 7's.

Back