F1s new apex nozzles

crpower

So I'm in market for some nozzles, anyone running these new apex nozzles in their cr?

We sell them. They recommend going to apex when you go above a flux 7. It will include body tuning and etc that makes them preform a lot better. I am running Apex 13's in my drag truck and love how the run and respond to tuning. I made 1260rwhp@5500rpm's with 1600 pulse. IMO that is pretty unheard of.

Well I'm thinking about some 150hp or so which would be flux 3s, so your saying there is no need for the apex then?

We sell them. They recommend going to apex when you go above a flux 7. It will include body tuning and etc that makes them preform a lot better. I am running Apex 13's in my drag truck and love how the run and respond to tuning. I made 1260rwhp@5500rpm's with 1600 pulse. IMO that is pretty unheard of.

Are 13's like 650hp? Or like 325%+ over?

I have a set of brand new (idle time only before engine was tore down) Flux 6.5's in the garage. I know they used to enlarge them for minimal cost, and I would like to have them checked before they go back in anyways because they've been sitting so long. Do you know if they will upgrade to the apex, or would I need to sell these and buy a new set? Pm if necessary. Thanks.

Well I'm thinking about some 150hp or so which would be flux 3s, so your saying there is no need for the apex then?

From our experiences, I think just normal flux 3's would be just fine for you.

Are 13's like 650hp? Or like 325%+ over?

As a rough estimate we usually say per flux number is 20% over. So somewhere in the neighborhood of 260% over. I didn't really care as long as they made power where I wanted them to and were nice to tune.

I have a set of brand new (idle time only before engine was tore down) Flux 6.5's in the garage. I know they used to enlarge them for minimal cost, and I would like to have them checked before they go back in anyways because they've been sitting so long. Do you know if they will upgrade to the apex, or would I need to sell these and buy a new set? Pm if necessary. Thanks.

They will upgrade those if they test ok, but prefer to build off a set of new remans. We could take care of either. PM me if you are interested.

I wonder what I just got? To quote the man himself - "the biggest injector I have ever made."

Back