2069294_32_full.jpg

2069294_31_full.jpg

The 4-Link Front

2069294_30_full.jpg

2069294_33_full.jpg

Troy :Cheer:

Troy,

That looks great man!! :rockwoot:

How are you liking those Kuhmo tires?? What size?

They are the 37x13.50x20's and I like them so far...They are very quite for as aggressive as they are. Not much louder than the BFG AT's with a few thousand miles on them. Haven't had a chance to try them off the pavement yet, but in due time!

Cool.

Good to hear that the tire perform well and are that quiet. Not that bad $$$ wise compared to Toyos.

Hell no!

$1300 and change for 4 tires with Certs from Discount...I love that my roommate works there! :eek:wned:

:shake:

turbo dreams said:
nice! cool dog. is it an american bulldog?

WOW!! :eek:

Someone that didn't think she was a Pit! Yes she is a Pure AB. Biggest sweetheart EVER!

:rockwoot: Very, very nice!!:rockwoot:

Also some friends of mine have an American Bulldog. She's a real sweetie too!
Everyone thinks she's a pit. Hell, everyone thinks my Boxer is a pit! Whatda gonna do?:confused:

Did I say that was a nice lookin' truck??LOL LOL

Ben

Nice looking 4 legged alarm you have there. Oh yea, the truck looks good too. Hehe.

man I love the look of those trucks.

That looks sweet with that lift/ tire combo.

Congrates on getting it done.

dan

Man A really nice combo you have there with the DOG and the truck of course. I hope mine looks half as good since I don't have the dog. Really a nice looking rig...you've done well...

What did you use to lift the rear of the truck?? Springs or blocks?? How much was the total price of the lift??

astig00 said:
What did you use to lift the rear of the truck?? Springs or blocks?? How much was the total price of the lift??

I went with the 8" rear springs. I didn't want to deal with axle wrap, but if I had to do it over again, I might do a small block and shorter springs. I think the 8" may be a tad rough on the ride, but, I still have less than 7K on the lift so far so they may soften up a bit.

Next decision to make is whether to buy new shocks or save for the Dirtlogic 4.0's...