Fabtech lift ?

SHAWN056.0

Got a question about the four link on lift. I haven't even put ten thousand miles on the truck since I installed my 6 inch fabtech lift and the upper arms on the front end have some play in them. I've torqued the bolts down to the specs but sometimes when you park the truck just right either the passenger or driver side upper four link arm will have just the slightess bit of play in it. Has anyone else experienced this or is it just my luck?

Man I hope that made since.

Thanks

Shawn

are your tires balanced well? i wore out my front end becuase tires were hopping and cupping, then loose front parts wore tires making it worse, invest in some centramatic wheel balancers and make sure that there is no play in any of the steering parts. Call fabtech and give em hell if everything else is right! Definately should not be slop in new parts that have your miles!

Probably related to the head gaskets. Coolant pukes out of the degas cap and then eats at the bushings.

That's the only reason I can see why a suspension question would be in an engine specific section.

Probably related to the head gaskets. Coolant pukes out of the degas cap and then eats at the bushings.

That's the only reason I can see why a suspension question would be in an engine specific section.

Well with all the six ohs in this section that I see have lifts and what not I figured if anyone had the same problems why not ask here.

Use to like this forum.... Didn't post much but read alot of useful knowledge.... And maybe I didn't post anything because I thought I'd get a douche bag like you with a smart a$$ answer. Needless to say I won't be coming back to this forum so you don't have to worry about someone posting in the wrong place mister I'm perfect and wipe my butt and pick my nose at the same time.

To the other two posters, thanks for the replies.

Shawn,
Since we don't have a dedicated suspension forum, I don't see an issue with it being here. I don't plan to move it. You will get replies from the people with similar trucks in this forum, so I don't blame you for putting it here.

Well with all the six ohs in this section that I see have lifts and what not I figured if anyone had the same problems why not ask here.

Use to like this forum.... Didn't post much but read alot of useful knowledge.... And maybe I didn't post anything because I thought I'd get a douche bag like you with a smart a$$ answer. Needless to say I won't be coming back to this forum so you don't have to worry about someone posting in the wrong place mister I'm perfect and wipe my butt and pick my nose at the same time.

To the other two posters, thanks for the replies.

After reading your response I couldn't help but picture this image in my head LOL

internet_serious_business.jpg

After reading your response I couldn't help but picture this image in my head LOL

internet_serious_business.jpg

LOL! Man I was just having one of those days and when I read that post it just fueled the fire. I'm well over it now but man sometimes.....

I'll check with fabtech about the already problems but the bad thing is I'm about 1500 miles from home and a little worried about having to drive all that way back with the upper links having this slight bit of play in em. I knew what I was getting into with lifting the truck I just didn't think any slop would come on this soon so I had to ask. Everythings tight in the front end that I can tell. It drives fine no wobble no pulling to either side issues no noises just a little slack in the upper links. Pisses me off when you get something new and start having problems right off the bat. But hey if you didn't have problems with crap then somethings missing.

Thanks

Shawn

Back