Factory A/C box relocation?

EasternAggie

Back from the dead!
I'm in the process of figuring out my next turbo(s) setup, and the main problem I'm encountering is trying to work around the factory a/c box mounted on the fenderwell. Right now the 35/40 hybrid has just enough room to fit in there, and with the help of some exhaust insulation wrap, no harm has come to the a/c box in two years. But now I'm playing around with the idea of a new exhaust manifold (probably SteedSpeed with an external gate), a 14cm ungated housing for the 35/40 hybrid, and eventually an S475 under the 35/40 hybrid.

I know I can work around the a/c box but it would be a lot less headache to relocate it somehow. Anyone been through the same thing and have a solution?

i am waitnig to a reply for the same question i want a t4 manifold that turns straing up like this for clearance
IMAG0079.jpg

Looks like an industrial manifold, and I think they might have used them on box truck 12v's or some other similar medium duty application. I know that FordCummins sells an exhaust manifold and I've heard rumors that its the same one as in your pic, I just don't know how good flow characteristics will be compared to aftermarket manifolds, or how well they hold up compared to a 3 piece or a CNC machined billet manifold like the steed speed.

Will they custom make a manifold with a 90* bend? I know they have both 45*'s and straight manifolds. I have been looking at buying one of their manifolds and was wondering if they would be able to do it, without charging out the roof for having to come up with a new design.

Will they custom make a manifold with a 90* bend? I know they have both 45*'s and straight manifolds. I have been looking at buying one of their manifolds and was wondering if they would be able to do it, without charging out the roof for having to come up with a new design.

i am awaiting on word or buy one and mod it myself

It would be nice if you could get a group of guys together that wanted them and lower the price.