Fairs in New York

BW Motosports

JUST SOME BROKE KID
Does anyone on here pull at any of the fairs in new york state (washington county, saratoga county, fonda fair exc.). Just curious. never pulled before and im thinking of pulling with my new LMM when i get it in a month or to. :cheer:

Looks like a couple of the big dogs might be out of it this year... Should be interesting though.

Anyone know if anything ever happened with getting events more east? I know a few guys were trying to set up a sanctioned thing... didn't look like much came of it though.

it was me and the ball got dropped along the way.still trying.

good to know there are a few people still pullin around here. anyone planning on fonda this summer.

I plan on running at fonda again this year. They do a great job running the pull and really take care of the pullers.

decent track,very low if any payout.good time.heard also there is a pull the weekend before at mt. upton.also check out wnyprofarm.com

I plan on running at fonda again this year. They do a great job running the pull and really take care of the pullers.

My brother josh pulled with my LB7 last summer at fonda, did not do good but it was fun.

Looks like a couple of the big dogs might be out of it this year... Should be interesting though.

Anyone know if anything ever happened with getting events more east? I know a few guys were trying to set up a sanctioned thing... didn't look like much came of it though.

Your involved with DKM. Do you know the Mcaulifs (not shure how to spell it) out of broadalbin NY.

Subscribing, I hope to be competing in a good amount of the local N.Y. pulls this year..