Fall Brawl 2008-"If a man does his best, what else is there?"

well guys i think i wasn't suppose to sit that close to the dyno huh?

meinsmoke.jpg

meinsmoke1.jpg

meinsmoke2.jpg

Boys, I had a blast. It was great seeing Tim Barber and Tim Cruise again. Also met Chris Abrahamson and Ryan Tong, they were great guys. Thanks again Matt for taking us out to dinner and letting us come over and impose on you and Kristin. And I finally met John Porterfield and Lloyd Mills. My clutch gave out at 780 but I will be back next year and will be a solid 800-850
I gotta find the PURRRRfect clutch. Maybe then I can learn to shift as fast as Matt. YEAH RIGHT. Jay

Thanks alot Matt for your and Kristins gracious host. I really enjoyed myself this weekend and appreciate your help with the room and showing us out on the town and allowing us to come to your home and hang out. We can get you to 700 fairly easily, keep in mind, you help me with shifting and I'll help you with "managing of bomb funds":hehe: Keep in touch, Jay

Boys, I had a blast. It was great seeing Tim Barber and Tim Cruise again. Also met Chris Abrahamson and Ryan Tong, they were great guys. Thanks again Matt for taking us out to dinner and letting us come over and impose on you and Kristin. And I finally met John Porterfield and Lloyd Mills. My clutch gave out at 780 but I will be back next year and will be a solid 800-850
I gotta find the PURRRRfect clutch. Maybe then I can learn to shift as fast as Matt. YEAH RIGHT. Jay
--------------------------------------
Jay:

It was a pleasure to have met you Sir! Sorry about your clutch. All I can say is when you get that thing fixed that truck will EASILY get over 800! It sounded great on the dyno.

--------
John_P

Thanks alot Matt for your and Kristins gracious host. I really enjoyed myself this weekend and appreciate your help with the room and showing us out on the town and allowing us to come to your home and hang out. We can get you to 700 fairly easily, keep in mind, you help me with shifting and I'll help you with "managing of bomb funds":hehe: Keep in touch, Jay

Any time..... you guys are more than welcome to come up again. I may be able to line up a camper that you guys can crash in next time. Then we can have a big fire in the field and drink beer.

It did make me feel pretty good that you said I ran the gears like an auto. :)

Hell ya it was a blast and good to meet you guys. I cant believe i had such a blast in the same week that I killed my 2 trucks:rockwoot::hehe:

The first thing here is a mistake with a number....
Sam Trezona.......03 Dodge......384.92/586.22
Guess I had double vision when I did that one,sorry for the mistake.

Well I have a chance now to slip in and say some things about this weekends event.I would like to thank the entire SGS Performance crew for the weekend they gave us.Their hard work and dedication again provided us with the base for a show to remember and they always do their best to make us feel at home.Also needing thanks are those vendors who were on hand and with us all weekend long......

Denny and Mike from UCF Machine
Delton and the gang from Zimmies Automotive
Cory from PDW Power
Scott from Renegade Diesel Performance
Lloyd Mills from Mid-Atlantic Diesel Performance
Diane and Jody Tipton from D-P Tuner

I would also like to say thank you to the cooks from the weekends activities,Chef Jim,Chef Keith and the two newbie cooks Chef Larry and Chef Wayne(Although I am going to have to say I wished I would have seen this to believe it first,LOL).They kept the hungry masses fed and the dyno crew from revolting on us,LOL.

I am amazed at how big these shows have gotten over the years.That fact alone is in part due of the owners who come out and spend their time with us.The Mason-Dixon TDC appreciates their continued support and looks forward to next years event..............Andy

Hammer it was my first time out to either the spring or fall show. I have to say that even though Sunday wasn't as busy as I heard Saturday was, we had a great time. Hopefully in the spring I will get to meet and get to know more of you guys.

Thanks to all that provided the food, drinks and their time to make this event a success!

thos are some good pictures, he got my truck in over 10 pictures got to love it when they filled the dyno room with the smoke from my truck

i had a great time as well, it was my first time up there as well and the guys at SGS couldn't be anymore helpful. can't wait till the spring so i can actually get some traction on the dyno. thanks again guys for hosting a great event.

Hey Greg, explain to me why the dyno guys can't keep your trucks together.:bang:evil

I mean, its not like you are dragging 40,000#s 300 feet...LOL

Jetpilot sort of started this mess, and you jumped in right behind him, the contest of how high can you get coolant and oil on the shop ceiling.
Eventually, I would think,exploding parts, would cease being cool, and you would actually like to keep an engine together for 2 dyno events in a row, eh??:hehe::hehe:

Sounded like a great show down there, as always.

Was merely a boot, came back in and ran again after putting it back on.

It was a great event Gene, a lot of fun, would have been nice to see you and BS a little (or listen to old stories of how awesome you were....):hehe: maybe in the Spring?

Hey Greg, explain to me why the dyno guys can't keep your trucks together.:bang:evil

I mean, its not like you are dragging 40,000#s 300 feet...LOL

Jetpilot sort of started this mess, and you jumped in right behind him, the contest of how high can you get coolant and oil on the shop ceiling.
Eventually, I would think,exploding parts, would cease being cool, and you would actually like to keep an engine together for 2 dyno events in a row, eh??:hehe::hehe:

Sounded like a great show down there, as always.

LOL Gene!!!:hehe:

We missed you!! Sorry you weren't able to make it!! :(

No exploding parts or leaking fluids on Timmy's truck:poke: LOL

The "pop" was the boot blowing off the intake horn! Unfortunately, when it did, it ripped the wiring out of the FCA causing the CP3 to go to max pressure and the reason for the billowing smoke at idle. Timmy fixed her up and got back on and pulled a 1036:rockwoot:

Back