Fall Brawl 2008-"If a man does his best, what else is there?"

Yea, that video was, Gregs are NEVER a boot, though.

I had this one scheduled for a while but work de-scheduled it, dern it.
See what the spring dates do.

Hammer, yer overflow bottle is dirty.:poke:

Hammer, yer overflow bottle is dirty.

Thank You Gene!

Your Relentless!!!!

Hmmm....Now I actually figured you would have done that instead,slipping a bit there Picaso aren't you???????......LOL

Andy, wayne did not do any chefing that weekend.

Wayne...
When discussing the weekends happenings with Lloyd is how that came up,LOL.Seems like we both thought that you were assisting when in fact you were just probably trying to be the first for food.HOWEVER.....I do know for a fact that you were the one who put the "warm the nitrous bottle on the grill idea" into Dougie's mind,I just never thought he would go through with it.I crawl up on the trailer for some of Kai's chili and there is Doug,Nitrous bottle on the grill and a spatula turning it over like a flapjack.It was at that point I decided that any thoughts of a third helping of the chili would be a bad idea until the giggle gas was cooked,LOL..........Andy

I do know for a fact that you were the one who put the "warm the nitrous bottle on the grill idea" into Dougie's mind,I just never thought he would go through with it.I crawl up on the trailer for some of Kai's chili and there is Doug,Nitrous bottle on the grill and a spatula turning it over like a flapjack.It was at that point I decided that any thoughts of a third helping of the chili would be a bad idea until the giggle gas was cooked,LOL..........Andy

Is that what I saw?? I really was hoping I wasn't seeing that! I saw the bottle go near the grill and then later watched it head back towards the truck, but I didn't think anyone was that stupid. :badidea:

Christ, we're not ricers after all.

I am not responsible for anyone listening to the crazy ideas I sometimes have.

I heard Doug tell Jim, that he needed a rotisserie for the grill.:charger:

wayne

Back