FAQ's

Would the 2018 or 2025 be better for my mods, it will be used on the dyno and 1/4 mile for an 06 dodge.

Also, the description on your web site says it give more timing , so this box does timing and pressure?

If stacked w/ tnt/r, should I not run extra timing? also price to 21771.

thanks, wayne

Our module isnt designed to change timing, however, it does indirectly. The reason is, our module is lying to your ECM and it thinks the rail pressure is lower than normal, therefore it adds timing (2-3 degrees only)
Ur Smarty will stack great with our module, just set the pressure on the Smarty to "Default" and you can still add timing, as much as you want. If you want the module strictly for power, the 2025 is the way to go, as far as normal drivability and fuel economy, the 2018 is what you would want.

Alex, what is the difference between the 2025 and the 2018? Which one would stack better with the smarty? Using it for a full out racing purpose

Kevin

Alex, what is the difference between the 2025 and the 2018? Which one would stack better with the smarty? Using it for a full out racing purpose

Kevin

The 2018 has more bottom end and mid range power and designed for towing or daily driving.

The 2025 has a decent amount of bottom end power, a large amount in the mid range, and a huge amount on the top end. This unit would be for race application only.

Which part will stack better with the Smarty? The 2025 because the Smarty adds so much bottom end fuel already, then the 2025 gradually comes in and adds the extra rail pressure to help move the fuel, atomize, and oxygenate the fuel spray, and you have a more efficient burn in the combustion chamber.

What is the difference between these two and the 2013? Is there a way to update or change the programing?

Thanks, Joe

What is the difference between these two and the 2013? Is there a way to update or change the programing?

Thanks, Joe

The 2013 is for the 2003-2004 Cummins engine. We do have updates that can be programed into it as well. If you would like to send your unit in for this to be done, you will have to contact our Tech Dept and get a RGA #.

Great, thanks I will have to do that. I only use it on the dyno or racing and it is stacked with the tnt-r so should I let them know that when I call?

Joe

Great, thanks I will have to do that. I only use it on the dyno or racing and it is stacked with the tnt-r so should I let them know that when I call?

Joe

Yes let them know that when you call in, or just put a note in the box with the module.

Alex
I see you saying the 2025 would be good for racing. Based on my set up in my sig, I am just wondering how it would be driving daily with it stacked with the smarty. Like you said you get plenty of fuel down low with the smarty already.

Alex
I see you saying the 2025 would be good for racing. Based on my set up in my sig, I am just wondering how it would be driving daily with it stacked with the smarty. Like you said you get plenty of fuel down low with the smarty already.

Well, depending on what you have the Smarty set on for Daily Driving, either will stack just fine. The 2018 does make good power, however, it is truly designed for fuel economy. For the guys that use their truck for daily driving and racing both, we have a unit with a 3 position switch: Down-OFF Middle-2018 UP-2025 This is called a 2027, the only way you can get it though is if you call in here and ask for me. (Our sales guys will say it doesn't exist) or just shoot me an email: Alex@DrPerformance.com

Were running the 2013 & 2018 modules stacked with the Smarty & LOVE it. Very strong pull from the bottom end thru the lights.