Fass 150/150 1 year old

dodgediesel59

I have a fass 150/150 pump in great shape. Its a year old and has about 7,000 miles on it. I am changing the pump out as i am p-pumping my truck and need more pressure. I would like 450 and that includes shipping. I will consider offers so let me know what yall thinking.
Thanks,
Robert

I believe you can get a different spring for the pump to up the pressure. Give fass a call and they should be able to help ya. No sense in getting a new one unless you're just looking to spend money!

Good luck!

Second that. FASS should have a differant regulator for you.

According to Fass the only way to update the pump is to change the motor which i can do for the low low price of 380 dollars. I dont wanna go through all this head ache, but thats alot of coin to spend on something i paid 700 for.

No, you don't need a whole new motor. They mist've got you mixed up. There's a spring in the pump (which I could show if I had a picture) that when stretched out, can make more psi. I would try talking to a different person. I talked to the owner of FASS last year at SDX and thy was exactly what he told me. Heck, he even took one of his display models apart to show me!

Back