FASS 150 / DI kit pics

How long was the install?

Would have only taken a few hrs.....but we had to hunt down some parts to adapt the pump to my pre-existing "larger" lines.

I was afraid to use the sump like you run Garrett...I'm sure I'd drag it off within a week...so I went through the tank side with a -10 bulkhead fitting....

I'm telling y'all...that FASS 150/180 is gonna take a big chunk of Aeromotive's pie.

I was afraid to use the sump like you run Garrett...I'm sure I'd drag it off within a week...so I went through the tank side with a -10 bulkhead fitting....

Yeah, I dont think the sump would work on your ride. i think yours is set up just like David's crew cab right? Did you run the larger lines with yours....or the ones that came with the kit?

I'm telling y'all...that FASS 150/180 is gonna take a big chunk of Aeromotive's pie.

I agree. A long overdue solution to our problems. All in a nice complete package.

Last edited:
I ran the -6 that came with it to the motor...then split to -4's to the heads....it's more than enough fuel for my set-up right now. I was gonna go -8 on everything....but was flat ass out of time when I installed it. I had to go to Truckfest as soon as it was all done....left Houston on 4-5 hours sleep in 3 days. LOL
I literally lived at the shop for 3 days getting my truck back together....so the bigger lines were the last thing on my mind.

LOL! You do seem to spread yourself a lil thin there Rich.

Man thoes lines are HUGE! haha....nice install! Is that a bottom draw i see? Nice!

Yep...Garrett runs a billet sump from Diesel Innovations. It's an awesome piece that would be on my truck if mine wasn't dropped so much.