Fass 150?

kydirtymax

I have a fass titanium 150 on my 06 dodge, the pump was installed by previous owner. The pump is not that old ,by the seriel number fass said it was manufactured in Dec of 2014. Anyways I was having some issues with quarter tank it would cut out. So I had a beans sump installed. This fixed the quarter tank issue. My question is how loud should it be, from just reading it seems some say there's is really loud and others can't hear it. I don't believe it has s restriction the lines ar not kinked and it's drawing from the sump now. Filters where just changed with the fass filters when sump was installed. The pump is noisy, you can hear it in the cab at idle, can't hear it when the truck is going down the road. The pump will change pitch when you hit the window switch, other than that it seems to stay the same pitch. Does this sound like a possible electrical issue, or has the pump just sucked to much air before the sump install and now is failing. I just replaced all the injectors and want to make sure everything is good. Thanks for any help

Mine does the same thing. Window motors become a big draw when they're all the way up or down.

Back