FASS Diesel Nationals / Sled Pulls

NHRDA

0605-XL.gif

As long as everything goes good, Lynn's "Smoke Showin" 2wd 2.6 truck will be there!!

Here's some in Brownburg, IN....it's not far from O'reilly Raceway Park at all
Hotels Near The O'Reilly Raceway Park | Priceline.com

Or another option is Plainfield, IN

Here's a list from ORP's website of area hotels:
OReilly Raceway Park at Indianapolis: 2010 AREA HOTELS

from another thread
Hotels for Indy, book NOW, they have several other functions going on in the area this weekend and they are filling up fast.

$79.95- Ramada Indy West, 3851 Shore Dr. Indy, 46254
(317)-297-1848.
"Jonny B. Good" is the manager. He sounds like quite a character, just as his name would imply. He says the parking lot is 100% secure. Mention NHRDA for the discount.

$89.95- Holliday Inn Express, 31 Maplehurst Dr. Brownsburg, 46112
(317)-852-5353 (Note: the number listed on the ORP site is wrong)
The manager here was also very happy to have us, & this price is 15% off the regular rate. Located 4 miles from the track. Mention NHRDA for the discount.

$94.00- Hampton Inn, 41 Maplehurst Dr. Brownsburg, 46112.
(317)-852-5800
Located Next door to the Holiday Inn listed above, Nice folks here too. Mention NHRDA for the discount.

$79.99- Super 8, 8229 US 36 East Avon, 46123
(317)-272-8789.

Last edited:
Hotels for Indy, book NOW, they have several other functions going on in the area this weekend and they are filling up fast.

$79.95- Ramada Indy West, 3851 Shore Dr. Indy, 46254
(317)-297-1848.
"Jonny B. Good" is the manager. He sounds like quite a character, just as his name would imply. He says the parking lot is 100% secure. Mention NHRDA for the discount.

$89.95- Holliday Inn Express, 31 Maplehurst Dr. Brownsburg, 46112
(317)-852-5353 (Note: the number listed on the ORP site is wrong)
The manager here was also very happy to have us, & this price is 15% off the regular rate. Located 4 miles from the track. Mention NHRDA for the discount.

$94.00- Hampton Inn, 41 Maplehurst Dr. Brownsburg, 46112.
(317)-852-5800
Located Next door to the Holiday Inn listed above, Nice folks here too. Mention NHRDA for the discount.

$79.99- Super 8, 8229 US 36 East Avon, 46123
(317)-272-8789.
from nhrda section

Not for shure if we are staying or not.depend on work and how much the valves and having them cut into the head.And we just found out last week that our pit crew is getting a new member my daughter and sonilaw are having a baby.I can't wait.

Dale

Not for shure if we are staying or not.depend on work and how much the valves and having them cut into the head.And we just found out last week that our pit crew is getting a new member my daughter and sonilaw are having a baby.I can't wait.

Dale

Congrats on the news Dale... :Cheer:

Lynn

NHRDA-Ticket-Indy.jpg

The printing presses just finished 75,000 free event tickets for the 2010 FASS Diesel Nationals and the NHRDA crew will be spending the next couple of days packaging them up and shipping them to sponsor's across the United States.

Promotion starts on May 5th. Just look for the FASS FUEL DIESEL NATIONAL counter display and pick up your free tickets for the biggest show of the year.

Official locations are:

Oreilly Auto Parts Stores , over 300 locations in Indiana , Kentucky , Ohio and Illinois.
FASS Fuel
South Bend Clutch
MBRP Exhaust
Edge Products
Snow Performance
Randys Offroad Connection
Dynomite Diesel
Elite Diesel
Dave's Diesel
Scheid Diesel
Swamps Diesel
Fleece Diesel
Dr Performance
Garmon Diesel
Optima Battery
Grand Rock Exhaust
Enterprise Engine
The Diesel Site

ATS

NHRDA-FASS-1.jpg

Can we download a ticket off here. I have nothing around unless I go 40 miles to get anywhere to get one? I will be there with the family agian this year.

Yeah it's all on Saturday June 5th. Last year it went very well. I think they started out in the morning with sled pulls, work stock, 2.6, etc etc; then after that they went on to drag racing.

can anyone give us a break down of the days events? Need to know how early to leave to make it for tech inspection for the sled pulls. Dont want to be late,.

Thanks
Lynn

just get there the night before.i think that is what we might do.

Dale

just get there the night before.i think that is what we might do.

Dale

Ill try to or atleast leave early in the morning 4 am..lol Got another thing to go to the night before unless i can get out of it..lol

Lynn