FASS make a difference??

daysel

I put a 150-95 on about 6 months ago and all I notice is more fuel pressure.
Doesn't drop much @ wot either.
Other than that, where's the better mpg's, quicker response etc...?
Only other mod I have is Edge juice att.
Basically, if your not looking at my FP gauge, you don't know it's there.

I dont see how the fass will affect fuel mileage, and response. Response maybe if your edge was pulling your fuel pressure to 0psi. The idea behind the fass is to keep fuel pressure up after you mod your truck. Otherwise you will starve the vp, and we all know what happens when you starve a vp for fuel.

smoken02 said:
I dont see how the fass will affect fuel mileage, and response. Response maybe if your edge was pulling your fuel pressure to 0psi. The idea behind the fass is to keep fuel pressure up after you mod your truck. Otherwise you will starve the vp, and we all know what happens when you starve a vp for fuel.

Not if you read their hype on their site;) www.dieselpp.com

I didn't buy a FASS for improved economy, or better response...I bought it to use as a fuel pump;) Nothing more, nothing less!

Chris

Signature600 said:
Not if you read their hype on their site;) www.dieselpp.com

I didn't buy a FASS for improved economy, or better response...I bought it to use as a fuel pump;) Nothing more, nothing less!

Chris
Thats why I asked....thought maybe I left something out.

daysel said:
I put a 150-95 on about 6 months ago and all I notice is more fuel pressure.
Doesn't drop much @ wot either.
Other than that, where's the better mpg's, quicker response etc...?
Only other mod I have is Edge juice att.
Basically, if your not looking at my FP gauge, you don't know it's there.

You may not be noticing anything power wise, but your VP44 is now living the good life.

Snedge said:
You may not be noticing anything power wise, but your VP44 is now living the good life.
Yup, that's exactly why I bought it. @ WOT, I was at 6psi, now it only drops to 13psi. 15-16psi @ idle. Just thought i'd see if anyone actually felt it.
Thanks
-D

I would look for an explanation of why you are loosing 3 psi off your pressure with just a edge (have alot more done to my truck cant get the psi to move off of 18psi)

The Turd said:
I would look for an explanation of why you are loosing 3 psi off your pressure with just a edge (have alot more done to my truck cant get the psi to move off of 18psi)
If it matters, its a 150/95. I haven't messed with the spring at all.
I bypassed the stock filter housing and basically went from the fass housing straight into the IP.