FASS teams up with DHRA!

December 21, 2008
Albany, IN-Fuel Air Separation System (FASS) of Marthasville, MO, a nationwide leader of high performance fuel systems and fuel pumps, signed a multi-year agreement with Diesel Hot Rod Association to title sponsor the Indiana Diesel Nationals, now called FASS Diesel Nationals at O’Reilly Raceway Park. FASS also has signed a multi-year agreement as the official fuel system of the DHRA.
The FASS Diesel Nationals at O’Reilly Raceway Park is the largest and most prominent diesel event in the country. The event is May 31/June 1 in 2008 and features sled pulling, drag racing, a vendor midway, burnout contest, truck show, and an afterhours party like no other.
“The manufacturers of the FASS product lines are pleased to increase our support with the DHRA.” said Stephanie Spencer, Vice President for FASS. “We are confident that the FASS product lines hold the reputation as the best fuel system in the industry. It just makes sense to support those that have supported us for so long.”
“Brad and Stephanie have supported DHRA and our participants for a long time, their passion for diesels and their incredible standards are a fit with DHRA” said Eric McBride, CEO of DHRA. “They are giving our Indy show a name, one that all diesel enthusiasts can identify with.”
FASS sponsors several of DHRA’s super stars, including Pro Street Champion Chris Calkins, Darren Smith of Dave’s Diesel, Dustin Bentz of Cumminsracing.com, and John Robinson of Texas Diesel Power.
For more information of FASS products or to locate a dealer near you, please visit www.FASSride.com .
The Diesel Hot Rod Association (DHRA) was formed to promote and advance automotive sports that involve the use of diesel (compression ignition) engines. Whatever form these motorsports take, DHRA is dedicated to providing rules that will adequately manage the risks associated with motorsports and that will provide level playing fields for fair competition. DHRA has offices in Albany, Indiana and Ogden, Utah. For scheduling and detail on DHRA, please visit www.DHRAonline.com .

There are no finer folks to deal with, and their product is first rate. They are also sponsors on YOUR Comp D Deranged Drag truck.

Awesome :rockwoot:

I may not be a DHRA superstar, but Brad and crew have sponsored us for the past couple of years as well :) great folks.

BBD

Brad even felt sorry enough for us lowly Power Strokes that he sponsored us as well:thankyou2:

Dalpilot said:
There are no finer folks to deal with, and their product is first rate. They are also sponsors on YOUR Comp D Deranged Drag truck.

Yeah, but he just up and stole the design of the FASS from his father and started marketing it......nothing big.....

I think he's just trying to get out there on the market even more since his dad is back up and running with the AirDog.

Dalpilot said:
I agree, my dealing with them have been first rate, and their customer service is second to none :clap:

SuperDave4x4 said:
Yeah, but he just up and stole the design of the FASS from his father and started marketing it......nothing big....
Don't know if your qualified to be discussing that kind of stuff...

Glad we could be a part of it! Diesel performance is a big part of my personal life...and I’m proud to be part of a company that is supporting the industry...