fass

strokethis6.7

$2.00 Hooker
Hey guys i have a couple questions bout instaling my fass 150 . I hear guys talkin bout havin quarter tank issues with air dog but dont know bout the fass im new to all this im gona be doin the install myself and just want to know any does and donts or tips im learning as i go so your help is apreciated. Also ive herd bout people geting a draw straw ??? not sure how that works but if its a sulution im game . and one more thing what are the benifits of a big line kit and can one be made rather than bought in a kit or is it even needed? thank you guys i advance . And try and bare with me bein a rookie lol

any one i did a search and didnt realy get the answers i was lookin for im just wana make sure i dont have quarter tank issues and would like to do everything right the first time also the big line kits pros and cons and what kit

I've got an airdog 150 and the draw straw I've never had any problems with 1/4 tank thing it's been real good to me and also have the big line kit and it's really good especially with the upgraded cp3 I never run out of fuel with my 150's it's there on demand every time

I've got an airdog 150 and the draw straw I've never had any problems with 1/4 tank thing it's been real good to me and also have the big line kit and it's really good especially with the upgraded cp3 I never run out of fuel with my 150's it's there on demand every time

thank you

Well now that I've re-read your post if it's possible pulling your bed is easiest IMO I've done it both ways and I'd really prefer the pulling the bed you can run the lines easier to check for clearance on the cab instead of dropping the tank several times to make the adjustments and the draw straw and big line kit has made a big difference on mine it's not a must have thing but if your demanding alot of fuel it sure makes it better and I really wouldn't advise trying to make your own unless you could get the fittings and have someone press them then it's still pretty iffy to me

Pulling your bed is the easiest option IMO. The tank sits how it will normally and you can do it right the first time. If I remember correctly there are 6 bolts and unplug the tail light harnesses and you're good to go. I would do a pump mod before I put a draw straw in. It's straight forward with directions and you don't have to worry about 1/4 tank issues. I also did the glacier diesel fuel filter delete kit with the pump mod. You will already have a lot better filtration with the fass and IMO there is no need to keep the stock fuel filter and housing. It's a pain in the neck to change anyways. Just my .02