Fastest vp44 fuel only times

I ran a 12.95 with mine. But i still cant find my damn slip. Guess i need to go run again.

i hate to say it but i think Mike the guy that makes the monster pumps has ran a 11.3 on fuel only. i no farmboy has ran 11.5 on fuel. i also know that TS ran a 10.9X but not sure if that was fuel only

I am pritty sure that Mike has the best time i know of. There were some videos of hit struck floating aroundon the net a while back. A ext. cab short bed black truck.

what were you running the the blue dually???

I am pritty sure that Mike has the best time i know of. There were some videos of hit struck floating aroundon the net a while back. A ext. cab short bed black truck.

what were you running the the blue dually???

blue dually ran a best of 12.39 and that was with the small 62, tst comp and the juice. i never got to run it at the track with all the other mods i did to it before i sold it. went with a big vp, redline, bigger sticks and so on and i feel pretty comfident that it would have ran a 12.0 on fuel with the last setup but i didnt get a chance.

blue dually ran a best of 12.39 and that was with the small 62, tst comp and the juice. i never got to run it at the track with all the other mods i did to it before i sold it. went with a big vp, redline, bigger sticks and so on and i feel pretty comfident that it would have ran a 12.0 on fuel with the last setup but i didnt get a chance.

12.39 with a 62? Very nice. What sticks were you running?

12.39 with a 62? Very nice. What sticks were you running?

mach 7s. wish i would have taken it to the track with the silver bullet, redline, vp, and some other goodies. i am pretty confident it would have went 12.0 or high 11s. on fuel

Yeah, I ran a 9.13. Can't find mine either.:hehe: Just kidding. Was that fuel only? Before the cutting out problem?

Fuel only and as long as i didnt let it tach out it did not sputter. Boosted 4x4 launch. I couldnt duplicate it that night. Best after that were low low 13s

I saw a 3rd gen run 11.60 down Pittsburgh raceway, another 2nd gen ran 11.90. I was impressed, even on the juice, they were impressive. Most other trucks who didn't have a bottle ran 13's. One was a 6 speed. I'd like to run mine, but I can't grab gears with this 5 speed.

110 mph i have the time slip from the event as well, as far as what is done to the truck a little here a little there it is a full out 4x4 drag vehicle but completly street legal, full interior, d.o.t tires, all that good stuff

7.99 @ 85 mph 1/8th mile with SOVP. I dont know what it translates to the 1/4th mile, but I´m pretty sure its in the 12s.

Has anybody broke into the 11s with a SOVP?

110 mph i have the time slip from the event as well, as far as what is done to the truck a little here a little there it is a full out 4x4 drag vehicle but completly street legal, full interior, d.o.t tires, all that good stuff
care to post that slip, that 11.2 sounds a little fast for only a 110 trap speed. also can you eleborate on the truck more. reg cab so on.

Ive run 12.15 @112 in the 1/4 with an SOVP 220 inj and sps66, tst comp and smarty. A 7.80 in the 1/8, cannot remember mph.

Im hoping to get the 11's on the 24th. i added 275 inj. and ran 7.74 in the 1/8th @ 86.7 with a 1.65 60ft.

also got a quad adr to try on the 24th.

Double J runs like a 11.6 and i think he has a SO pump.

those times you posted with those mph sound legit and are on track. a 11.23 at 110 mph is way off. i am going to pull the bullchit card on that one.

Back