Fastest vp44 fuel only times

I run 12.4 all day on fuel since Oct. of 06...

Double J ran 11.66 with SO pump and juice

dzlfarmboy ran 11.43?? with SO pump and juice

there's 3 or 4 VP's with SO's and Mach injectors in the high 11's

Lavon

I run 12.4 all day on fuel since Oct. of 06...

Double J ran 11.66 with SO pump and juice

dzlfarmboy ran 11.43?? with SO pump and juice

there's 3 or 4 VP's with SO's and Mach injectors in the high 11's

Lavon

oh i agree with ya. there are a few vp trucks running in the 11s no problem but the guy that started this thread is claiming an 11.23 on FUEL ONLY. i call bs on that with only a 110mph trap speed. :bang

those times you posted with those mph sound legit and are on track. a 11.23 at 110 mph is way off. i am going to pull the bullchit card on that one.

I saw the truck run, I think its fairly light. Thanks Steve B.

no "bullchit"

those times you posted with those mph sound legit and are on track. a 11.23 at 110 mph is way off. i am going to pull the bullchit card on that one.

sure i would love to post the time slip, june 28th in Thompson Ohio first run of the day was the exact date of the run, as far as 60 foot times go 1.56 for that run, my truck will run 11.20s-11.40s all day long no "bullchit" ill post the time slip this evening around 10, my truck is a single cab 8 foot bed would u like to no anything else about the truck? and oh the mph is not way off

7.99 @ 85 mph 1/8th mile with SOVP. I dont know what it translates to the 1/4th mile, but I´m pretty sure its in the 12s.

Has anybody broke into the 11s with a SOVP?

that would translate to a 12.3X in the 1/4!

sure i would love to post the time slip, june 28th in Thompson Ohio first run of the day was the exact date of the run, as far as 60 foot times go 1.56 for that run, my truck will run 11.20s-11.40s all day long no "bullchit" ill post the time slip this evening around 10, my truck is a single cab 8 foot bed would u like to no anything else about the truck? and oh the mph is not way off

what injectors , turbo or turbos you running and yes 110 mph for an 11.23 on fuel is way off. yes that 60 foot time is good but that 110 is to slow for an 11.23 is this truck 4x4 i take it

if and when you do post up the time slip and it shows i am wrong then i will be the first guy to apologize to you but till then i am gonna call bs.

i would like to know, turbo(s)?, headwork? injectors? Which box(s)? Tranny? Tires?and what size nozzles on that NX system?LOLLOL

i would like to know, turbo(s)?, headwork? injectors? Which box(s)? Tranny? Tires?and what size nozzles on that NX system?LOLLOL

i agree with ya. 11.23 on fuel on a VP truck that traps 110 just dont add up

what was 1/8th trap? 110 in the 1/4 would only be about 71mph in the 1/8th, I can hit that in my 6-speed

one, why would i start a thread and lie about my times thats just ignorant after i post my times you can also contact nhrda officals and they can verify the run as well as trainrobber he was there racing the event, the point of this thread was to see what are some guys running out there fuel only, as far as my truck goes Industrail chargers, Fuel-all im going to put out there it has a monster pump on it, tranny- Suncoast, Gears- 3.55's, Suspension-Afco, thats all im really going to put out there about my truck on the build side of it, to solve you issue on the mph i was running 28 inch tall M&H radials they were too short and throwin the gear ratio to hell i was tacked out at least 250 ft before the finish line, i trapped 99 mph in the 8th mile and 110 in the quarter so that should solve that issue, as far as this weekend goes 11.44 spinning like crazy and each run was gettin faster i couldnt get the damn thing to hook up

I was at the event also and saw it run. I'd say its legit.

As for mine. 13.45@99 fuel only. Not the fastest..bet it'll get faster in time..:evil

one, why would i start a thread and lie about my times thats just ignorant after i post my times you can also contact nhrda officals and they can verify the run as well as trainrobber he was there racing the event, the point of this thread was to see what are some guys running out there fuel only, as far as my truck goes Industrail chargers, Fuel-all im going to put out there it has a monster pump on it, tranny- Suncoast, Gears- 3.55's, Suspension-Afco, thats all im really going to put out there about my truck on the build side of it, to solve you issue on the mph i was running 28 inch tall M&H radials they were too short and throwin the gear ratio to hell i was tacked out at least 250 ft before the finish line, i trapped 99 mph in the 8th mile and 110 in the quarter so that should solve that issue, as far as this weekend goes 11.44 spinning like crazy and each run was gettin faster i couldnt get the damn thing to hook up
then i am sorry and apologize but i still havent seen a slip. only stated that becuase if you look at every other truck that is even close to that time the mph is way higher. cant tell me you were out of gearing as i ran a 12.3 in my dualie with a 29 inch tire and 4.10s and i ran 106 mph on that run. not neccisarily calling you a liar its just hard to believe. just like anyone else, to come on hear and basically claim you have the fastest fuel only time, you better have some proof for it. as of right now, that 11.23 is the fastest i have heard of a VP truck on fuel only but by far the absolutely slowest mph . once i see the slip i will apologize again if in fact its true.

sorry i cant say all im running for comp reasons im sure u understand that everyone has there secrets i have the time slips loaded on my computer but dont no how to get them on the forum want me to email them to you?

Oh hell dont play this game!!!! But then again i keep my dual vps top secret too!!!!!! LOL

Back