Fastest vp44 fuel only times

yes i got them. first off i will apologize
second i will say its incredible that you can even come close to that time with such a slow mph. one slip showed a 11.3x at 112 mph and the other showed an 11.2 at 108 mph. i dont care who you are those dont match up even with a 28 inch tall tire but then again i cant really call bs anymore since you did just e mail me the slips. again i apologize buddy, its just hard to believe. :clap:

Maybe taching out just a few feet before the end of the track is faster than running taller gears that pull the whole way.

His 60' times are what's most impressive, those little 28" tires must really hook!

Maybe taching out just a few feet before the end of the track is faster than running taller gears that pull the whole way.

His 60' times are what's most impressive, those little 28" tires must really hook!

yeah no kidding a 1.5 is darn good for any vehicle.

60 foot-1.57, 330 foot-4.646, 1/8 mile et 7.1324, 1/8 mph 99.64, 1000 ft 9.2753, 1/4 et 11.2306, 1/4 mph 108.71

Those little tires hooked like crazy but killed the gear ratio, i went to a taller tire and now i cant get it to hook worth a crap

very very nice. i do have to say i think thats the absolutely fastest vp fuel only truck out there

LOLLOLComp reason's:what:

what the hell is soooo special, that you or anyone can do with a crappy vp truck?

awesome numbers

i need to hit the track to see what mine will run with all the up dates.......:bang

larger tires will help the top end .....but will kill your 60' a little

All that's really around me is 1/8mile tracks. Red has popped out several 7.0-7.1 passes at 98 mph.

60 foot-1.57, 330 foot-4.646, 1/8 mile et 7.1324, 1/8 mph 99.64, 1000 ft 9.2753, 1/4 et 11.2306, 1/4 mph 108.71

Those little tires hooked like crazy but killed the gear ratio, i went to a taller tire and now i cant get it to hook worth a crap
I personally witnessed this run at Thompson. It's a cool lil rig.

again i wont say whats on it but i will tell you that there is no redline box on the truck, i have a monster pump on it but never have spoken to mike(monster pump dude) and im for muddn i guess its not too crappy of a vp truck makin better times all the way around the board and im sure on the dyno as well then ur truck so dont hate on me too much if you want me to id be glad to email u the time slips as well, i dont understand how u can bash on me when i backed what i said up, i dont see any time slips or dyno numbers coming from you??

Low 11's on a vp truck is getting it done, congrats!

The best I've run is a 12.5 with a single charger on fuel.

again i wont say whats on it but i will tell you that there is no redline box on the truck, i have a monster pump on it but never have spoken to mike(monster pump dude) and im for muddn i guess its not too crappy of a vp truck makin better times all the way around the board and im sure on the dyno as well then ur truck so dont hate on me too much if you want me to id be glad to email u the time slips as well, i dont understand how u can bash on me when i backed what i said up, i dont see any time slips or dyno numbers coming from you??

Personally I would like to see you hit this rig with some spray cause your truck defineately should have a high 10 in it.

Plus ALL the trucks were spinning hard off the line at Thompson.:Cheer:

not sure if that was directed at me, but if it was, i was NOT bashing you by taking a guess at a redline...it was speculation based on an assumption (maybe a mistake on my end) that u are running a monster pump.

i dont need to see time slips b/c im not doubting anything....u dont need to see my dyno #'s b/c i have absolutely NOTHING to prove

16.66 at 83mph..... it felt kinda fast i guess:hehe:, and trust me no giggle juice was involved

congrats! get some video footage next time....or just bring ur truck around ohio somewhere. i would love to see it run!

Back