Fastest vp44 fuel only times

again i wont say whats on it but i will tell you that there is no redline box on the truck, i have a monster pump on it but never have spoken to mike(monster pump dude) and im for muddn i guess its not too crappy of a vp truck makin better times all the way around the board and im sure on the dyno as well then ur truck so dont hate on me too much if you want me to id be glad to email u the time slips as well, i dont understand how u can bash on me when i backed what i said up, i dont see any time slips or dyno numbers coming from you??

How much HP did you make on the dyno at EEP before the Thompson race ?? Thanks Steve B.

again i wont say whats on it but i will tell you that there is no redline box on the truck, i have a monster pump on it but never have spoken to mike(monster pump dude) and im for muddn i guess its not too crappy of a vp truck makin better times all the way around the board and im sure on the dyno as well then ur truck so dont hate on me too much if you want me to id be glad to email u the time slips as well, i dont understand how u can bash on me when i backed what i said up, i dont see any time slips or dyno numbers coming from you??

I'm not bashing you in anyway, but there are a lot of people that say they ran this and that with this crap and that crap It's hard to tell who is lying and not! i really could care less about who's dick is bigger im not tryin to have the fastest or most powerful vp truck! as for competition reasons, there ain't many "special" things you can do to a vp truck because they are pump flow limited! Dyno numbers don't mean ****!

congrats on your times, i would like to see what it would dyno though

im not a big fan of spray but maybe you never know, ive got a couple things in the mix and will see where it will take me the goal is a 10.99 on fuel, i made 689 at EEP and 1400 ft lbs

Congrats that is flat out MOVIN! But muddin is right dude enlighten us to the mods! There is only so much you can do to the vp, so help out your fellow VP'ers and shed some light on what the truck has to make 689. If you want to stay tight lipped about it I understand, but given us some info is not going to make you any slower!

im not a big fan of spray but maybe you never know, ive got a couple things in the mix and will see where it will take me the goal is a 10.99 on fuel, i made 689 at EEP and 1400 ft lbs

How much does your truck weigh ? Thanks Steve B.

NO SPRAY??

We might need to help your rig with some "special blended fuel" then to give your rig alittle more kick...... :evil :evil

haha well if you have any special fuel send it my way im doin trying everything dude, spray is a possibility im going to lighten the truck up a bit figure out how to get it to hook(maybe another set of tires) make a couple adjustments and see where it takes me and if im still not where id like to be then maybe hit it with some spray, maybe

Jeff, I saw the truck run, just wondered how much it weighs. Thanks Steve B.
LOL ok Steve, there was a good selection of rigs in the staging lanes that day so I didn't know if you caught the runs or not.... I too, am curious on the weight. It's a clean truck.

Which btw, your truck too Steve runs like a raped ape!:rockwoot:

as for competition reasons, there ain't many "special" things you can do to a vp truck because they are pump flow limited! Dyno numbers don't mean ****!

i wouldnt be to sure on that one there buddy. there are some crazy stuff you can do, just not alot of people have the money to try experimental things. cant really say they are pump flow limited as there are 1000hp VP trucks on the road as we speak. no way you can say its all nitrous because you have to have the supporting fuel for the nitrous to make the power. you can make big big power with a VP truck, just takes big big money.

well i guess anything is possible, just not as easily done as with a common-rail or p-pump! what is the VP fuel only record? i thought it was only around 700hp?

Congrats on your times 24cummns98! i bet that is one wicked ass truck, i apoligize for bashing it!

let's get back on track here, what's the fast vp fuel only truck?

i wouldnt be to sure on that one there buddy. there are some crazy stuff you can do, just not alot of people have the money to try experimental things. cant really say they are pump flow limited as there are 1000hp VP trucks on the road as we speak. no way you can say its all nitrous because you have to have the supporting fuel for the nitrous to make the power. you can make big big power with a VP truck, just takes big big money.

Agreeded you can make the power with them and the times it just a hell of a fight getting there and like you said you have to be willing to go lil farther and try alot of different stuff

Hell i have been fighting these damn vp trucks to much latley. But thats just part of it when you start jumping the 600hp mark.

What kind of things you talkin about Adam? You got me thinkin now, does Reb know of these tricks? I might be going to see him today

What kind of things you talkin about Adam? You got me thinkin now, does Reb know of these tricks? I might be going to see him today

ha ha i woudnt take my truck to anyone but reb and you know some of the things we did with the truck so hope that answers your question

what electronics were you running?

Gears- 3.55's, to solve you issue on the mph i was running 28 inch tall M&H radials they were too short and throwin the gear ratio to hell i was tacked out at least 250 ft before the finish line, i trapped 99 mph in the 8th mile and 110 in the quarter

one slip showed a 11.3x at 112 mph and the other showed an 11.2 at 108 mph. :clap:

60 foot-1.57, 330 foot-4.646, 1/8 mile et 7.1324, 1/8 mph 99.64, 1000 ft 9.2753, 1/4 et 11.2306, 1/4 mph 108.71

Those little tires hooked like crazy but killed the gear ratio, i went to a taller tire and now i cant get it to hook worth a crap

again i wont say whats on it but i will tell you that there is no redline box on the truck

hhmmmm...3.55's...tached out at 108-112 mph running 28 inch tires...

DRAG COMP?!?!?!

Back