Father in law bought a 7.3 - dealer said . . .

snowbound

Father in law bought a 2002 F250 with a 7.3L. It has a pillar pod with boost , egt and tranny temp. Dealer told him it was factory ! I say B*** s*** ! He did pull on to the lot in a mini van ! Is it possible ? I haven't seen it yet to see what make the gauges are.

Factory no, I have seen some Dealers install them. Maybe there is a mix up in the story.

No, but dealers are ignorant and think most of their customers are too!

He brought it down Saturday , and I crawled underneath , NO MUFFLER ! There gas been a piece bubblegummed in to replace it. It has a BFA filter, and a new plastic bed liner hiding the 5th wheel hitch holes. Its been used , but looks in great shape. Need to buy him a good mileage tuner for it , any suggestions ?

Dp tuner. I love mine and get an honest 15mpg onthe highway and i am lifted. You can change the performance settings with a button on the fly without having to reprogram it.

For a while the dealer here the dealer was removing all performance parts, and replacing with stock parts, then every few monthgs they would have a "rummage" sale of the items.. the techs ended up with alot of it for nothing.. I had got a few Superchips, and a Edge Juice w/Attitude this way.. all for free

Back