Feedback on my 08 ladder bars and lift kit

VMAX

I did ladder bars, 5" traction blocks (blocks that have ladder bar mounts on them), 2.5" leveling kit, track bar relocator, shock extensions for $700 shipped on my 08 powerstroke. I was skeptical on the purchase because you normally get what you pay for. I found ladder bars shopping around that where almost twice the amount of everything below.

Instead of explaining the details here are some links.

Front lift

FORD F250 F350 LEVELING LIFT KIT 2.5" 2005-2011 | eBay

Ladder bars

FAT BOY TRACTION BARS-1999-2011 FORD SUPERDUTY F250 350 | eBay

Blocks.

FORD F250 F350 SUPERDUTY BLOCK KIT-BULLET PROOF BLOCKS- | eBay

EVERYTHING he sent was impressive and built rock solid. The ladder bars weighed 75lbs on my nitrous scale. Truck has zero axle wrap and shifts perfectly on the big spartan and kem tunes. I knew it would help with any ladder bar but did not realize it would shift a 100 times better. Prior to this mod shifting was terrible and under hard acceleration the axle wrap was ridiculous. As for the front end it rides just like stock due to the track bar and shock extensions.

I am no way affiliated or even know the guy that built this kit installed on my truck. I just called him told him what I wanted and he made a package deal for me. It is rare though to find an excellent product at an excellent price and I believe I did this time around and want to share the news. I would highly recommend this upgrade to the 6.4 guys out there. I would bet any of his other suspension products are as good too.

Last edited:
I'm running that same leveling kit on mine, you cant beat it for the money. Glad to hear you're just as happy. Bars are still on my list of to do's although they're to easy to build for me to justify spending money on a "kit".

With the price of steel I don't see how someone can make an equivalent bar with 3/4" heims for much less than $495. Especially if you can be doing something else making you money in place of building bars.

Those bars will seriously limit the path of the axle during suspension movement. The fixed-on-both-ends design only works when the axle path is radial.

It would not be an ideal off roading package because it would limit articulation. But this truck will never see it. I have towed heavy 3 times so far and it does just fine.

Back