Feeler: 02 dodge F/T

2141pete

Hell I dont know
I really dont want or need to sell the truck but was just wondering what would come up. I have no set price because it is worth more to me than book and less b/c of the economy. I would be more interested in a trade really. I would be interested in the right reg cab or 4 door truck.

2002 dodge SLT 2500 4x4, auto trans, leather interior, power heated driver and passenger 180,000 miles as of when I parked it.

The good:
Ppump swap, with about 6k miles on truck since
913 pump with custom cut 181 DV's, ground Plate, 4k GSK, benched but dont have the sheet
.093" mild steel injection lines and tubes
new .010" over cummins head gasket
O-rings by Tim Barber
F1 valve springs
HD 181/210 cam
DDP Competition 250 injectors set for P-pump
Tranny has Goerend billet triple disc, and input, Opie billet output and tranny and VB were done by Tim Barber
New Fluidamper 200 miles ago
new Stainless diesel T4 manifold 200 miles ago
New bullseye S471 with T4 .90 housing 200 miles ago
New S&B intake 200 miles ago
custom intake horn
AD150 lift pump
Stewart Warner gauges on pillar
5" exhaust
procomp 6001 rims 20x9.5, tires are E rated Nitto terra grapplers
Mopar seat covers
B&W turnover ball
reciever hitch
Aftermarket cd player with remote
Geno's cup holder
and more I am sure I am forgetting

The bad:
has the scrapes and dings of a 180k mile truck
need to hook up fuel shutoff solenoid
seats are worrn but have nice covers
dash is cracked to hell but has carpet cover from Geno's
FP gauge needs line hoked up
factory cup holder and sunglasses holder broke
brakes are starting to squeek
Tranny wont shift into OD as of today, only because I removed the wiring harness to tuck it under the cowl while it was apart for the Head gasket change and turbo change. Fuel shutoff, OD shifting, and brakes should all be fixed in the next week. Like I said something like this is worth more to the right person but I am in no hurry for it to go anywhere at all. I would like next truck to have basic mods like intake exhaust and clutch upgrade. I would possibly be interested in the right kind of reg cab or 4 door truck.

truck is great and will be a runner for sure. I haven't been able to get after it ant test the new charger setup but it hit's 10 psi and is ready to go around 1700-1800rpm.
You can see vids of the old setup with BD twins at my Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/2141pete?feature=mhw4
Here are some older pics but the only thing different on the outside is the tires
IMG_5565.jpg

IMG_5566.jpg

IMG_5568.jpg

IMG_5569.jpg

IMG_5570.jpg

IMG_4986.jpg

IMG_4962.jpg

Just kicking around the idea. I honestly just don't need it. I love it and don't really want or need to sell but have been thinking about a 4 door cummins, Dmax, or excursion. It would just be a lot easier for the family. My wife has an expedition but I hate driving it and something bigger fueled by dinosaur piss would make me happier at the moment.

How much? I'm not sure about the tan interior though... but I may be able to overlook it for the right price...

I don't have a set price for it yet. I would rather see what kind of trades come up. If nothing does I will more than likely keep it unless I get a cash offer I can't refuse. I also have title in hand.

i have an 01 auto i would trade

Sorry bud but I have no need for it I already have an 02' auto I want to trade. If I was gonna have another 24v it would have to be a P-pumped 24v with a manual.

Dan is right it wouldn't be much different than what I have now. If I were to trade for a 2nd gen it would need to be a built reg cab either 4wd or a 2wd I could cut down to a short bed. I would rather trade for something that is more family oriented but has the basic supporting mods.

Yep, its a manual and I sorta wanted to go back to a built auto without doing a swap. Good luck with the sale man, I followed that build and you have an awesome truck.

Thanks, I doubt it will end up going anywhere. I would love to have something with more room but I have to much emotional attachment to this truck LOL.

Ok a few more things guys the power seats work forward and back but up and down is hit or miss. Also the passenger side window has stopped going down from the drivers side switch. It will go up from both switches and down from the passenger side. Just want to be honest as possible. I found something I would like to trade for but if not I will decide on a starting price.

I think I may throw a price on it soon. Latley GTO's and Challengers have caught my eye.

Wow I forgot all about this. I now have the OD working on a switch. Still needs brakes and has the rattling dodge front end. I am in no hurry to let it go still but would not mind to trade for a built 2wd reg cab and some cash or the right 2wd reg cab straight up. A SB reg cab would be perfect.

Wow I forgot all about this. I now have the OD working on a switch. Still needs brakes and has the rattling dodge front end. I am in no hurry to let it go still but would not mind to trade for a built 2wd reg cab and some cash or the right 2wd reg cab straight up. A SB reg cab would be perfect.