FEELER: 2nd gen Silver 62, AEM intake, HX40 Down Pipe

stevewes2004

I'm just throwing this out there to see if there's any interest. This turbo is in great condition. Normal shaft play. I've only put about 2000 miles on it since i got it, and the guy i bought it from put around 4000 miles on it. I need to sell this to fund my twin turbo build but i dont HAVE to sell it, thats why this is a FEELER thread. this turbo performs awesome with 200hp injectors. i never towed with it, but with the box off, seems like EGTs would be managable towing. it is currently wastegated at 40psi but industrial said its a happy turbo around 55-60psi. its a 62/74/14 BTW. basically a 62mm silver bullet.
the intake is an AEM bruteforce, which comes with all the needed hardware and is only a year old (~10k miles). HX40 down pipe comes with V clamp and band clamp, bought new in july.
silver62.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

Turbo = 1500 shipped

Intake = 150 shipped

Down Pipe = 150 shipped

PM me with an offer if your interested. Given, i can buy an HE351 locally for 250 right now if i wanted.

Yeah I was mistaken on mine being an HE351 anyways. Ill send you a PM.

i got a polished super b ..make a good top for ya...its bout same age cond as yers..always cooled..lets deal man..you got what i need..i got what you need