Feeler: 62/65/12 & nib ht3b

TxCTD0159

MOOSE POWAA!!!
I have a 62/65/12 with about 10k miles. It has some shaft play but still runs well as is on the truck. The wheels are in great shape straight fins with no chips, housings nick free as well. It will be fully rebuilt/balanced and considering either selling it to go to a larger turbo and injectors or keeping it. It is a 3rd gen turbo and would make a great top charger in towing compounds with an s475 or ht3b. I'm not wanting to trade but offers will be considered. I'd like to sell it fully rebuilt for $1000.

Also have 2 NIB HT3B's for $600 each. will sell the 62/HT3B combo together for $1500 plus the ride.

Located in San Antonio, Tx for the local guys. Feel free to text or call me with any questions. 281-415-8369 my name is Dakotah

Thanks!

Last edited:
thanks headcase! I have someone interested in the combo on the other forum but has not been spoken for regardless still have an extra new HT3B for 600.

:rules:

No feeler ads. Its either for sale or its not.

well if thats the case then someone give me an offer ill part with my 62 I just wanted to try and get something lined up before I make the truck imobile!

well if thats the case then someone give me an offer ill part with my 62 I just wanted to try and get something lined up before I make the truck imobile!

No offers. Set a price and make it obo or pull the ad. This isnt cummins forum.

The prices are posted... AND the edit button is missing on the OP am I missing something?

Last edited:
Its missing as its only available for 15min or until someone posts a reply to your thread. Basically, even if its on your truck, its for sale or its not. If its not rebuilt, dont post it for sale for $1000 because youre "going" to rebuild it. CompD is usually an honest classifieds place to buy and sell but sell what it is, not what its going to be. Get my drift?

Its still feeler ad at this point and thats what were trying to avoid. This isnt Cumminsforum.

Trade ht3b shipped for 47rh core shipped?

Can you give me details on the tranny? thanks

Its missing as its only available for 15min or until someone posts a reply to your thread. Basically, even if its on your truck, its for sale or its not. If its not rebuilt, dont post it for sale for $1000 because youre "going" to rebuild it. CompD is usually an honest classifieds place to buy and sell but sell what it is, not what its going to be. Get my drift?

Its still feeler ad at this point and thats what were trying to avoid. This isnt Cumminsforum.

Well REGARDLESS theres still 2 HT3Bs for sale with prices so its a legit post... If I could change the title of the thread I would, As for the 62 like stated trying to get something lined up before I make the truck imobile. I sure hope your not trying to say im a liar trying to cheat people out of money or screw people over. Jesus man people like you are what makes this forums rep look like crap, if your not interested please dont post on my thread.

Can you give me details on the tranny? thanks

Well REGARDLESS theres still 2 HT3Bs for sale with prices so its a legit post... If I could change the title of the thread I would, As for the 62 like stated trying to get something lined up before I make the truck imobile. I sure hope your not trying to say im a liar trying to cheat people out of money or screw people over. Jesus man people like you are what makes this forums rep look like crap, if your not interested please dont post on my thread.

Im by no means saying youre a liar but we HAVE had an influx of newbies with just enough posts to sell their ****(look at your post count). We try to maintain the credibility of our sellers and buyers and if i didnt say anything, someone else will. And as for the rep of this forum, im sorry if you cant handle the fact that we ALL police this place and this isnt the place for every flat billed D-bag "Coal Roller" to come in here and join just to sell some sh!t. If youd like examples, just look around. Hell there was a good one not long ago where a credible member that actually posts more than for sale ads traveled 4 hours on a "perfect bodied" truck just to find it beat to crap. And imagine that, it was someone like yourself that had a minimal post count and wasnt trustworthy like most on here. Again, not saying thats you or anything but we treat every case the same.

Thank you

This
Is
CompD

Im by no means saying youre a liar but we HAVE had an influx of newbies with just enough posts to sell their ****(look at your post count). We try to maintain the credibility of our sellers and buyers and if i didnt say anything, someone else will. And as for the rep of this forum, im sorry if you cant handle the fact that we ALL police this place and this isnt the place for every flat billed D-bag "Coal Roller" to come in here and join just to sell some sh!t. If youd like examples, just look around. Hell there was a good one not long ago where a credible member that actually posts more than for sale ads traveled 4 hours on a "perfect bodied" truck just to find it beat to crap. And imagine that, it was someone like yourself that had a minimal post count and wasnt trustworthy like most on here. Again, not saying thats you or anything but we treat every case the same.

Thank you

This
Is
CompD

Sir I am by no means a damn coal rollin highschool kid from BFE dont even start that BS and just assume because I dont have many posts on here im some damn kid who just bought his first diesel! In fact the only sole reason I made an account on this forum was because I was desperate to find a TST comp which I now have. Dont be so quick to judge people based on their post count. I know there are bad apples in every circumstance for whats its worth I am a well established member on the cumminsforum with a reputable seller record which IMO is the most important part! Go ahead same username and all no bad rep on me. But like stated before id like to discontinue this conversation if your not interested in the items for sale please move along.

I agree with you TxCTD. I don't have a high post count either mainly because I come on here if I need something or I spend a good share of time reading through some of the posts but don't reply because quite honestly I don't feel like getting into pissing match online. Or having this forum become like facebook which I can't stand. Keep your political and religious views somewhere else. Yes I do have an opinion on both but they are my opinion and guess what some won't agree and have to be right hence I end up with some 20 old kid trying to change my opinion. I just don't waste my time. Which leads me back to post count if your basing reputation on post count, maybe you put more emphasis on content. Thats it I'm out. Have fun at my expense with this one. Ready,Set,Go

thanks dahlsheep01 I think he finally got my point. TURBOS STILL FOR SALE (OFFICIALLY)

Lets continue. Theres a sticky at the top of the for sale sections. Follow those rules and you dont have a problem. Im glad you have a great selling record on cumminsforum but this is what? CompD. Im not basing your reputation off of your post count but just coaxing you along to how things operate here. I was just giving you an example of how youre kind of viewed. Until you have a rep built here, we just assume youre just here to sell stuff. Understand that? Unfortunately this isnt the happy hand holding cummins forum and we try to take care of our place in our own ways. Hopefully you can respect that and the rules we have in place. Have yourself a wonderful evening and have a free bump!

As for you Sheep, we didnt talk about politics nor did religion come into this. This isnt a pissing match. The rules is the rules. Also, reputation is based on what you add to the forum like helping in the tech sections and if you understand what im trying to say, i was giving an example of how new members are viewed with low post counts and nothing but for sale ads. I hope you can be a reputable member but we have unfortunately had a large number of classifieds whures rolling in here because they cant seem to sell there stuff elsewhere. Thanks for your time and wonderful words of encouragement :)

Love

Drasko