Feeler: 64/71/16 Third Gen

wickedred21

Just Here to Learn
I bought this turbo new in February of 2009 and it was built by Diesel Injection Services in Louisville, KY. It was then rebuilt at the beginning of this year and has approximately 4000 miles on it since then. There is no shaft play and it is a great daily driven turbo which can also make some power, it laid down 669hp and 1440 ft/lbs torque at Bean's Diesel Winter Dyno Day(i have the sheets to prove). The turbo is still on the truck because i am not going to take it off until i have a definite buyer, for the only reason im selling is because im goin bigger. I would like to get $1000 out of it but im open to any offers.So just PM me any questions or call at (270)634-3825. Would like if you really wanted it you could pick it up or i would meet you halfway if possible.

I will try to post pictures soon.
Thanks

Oh i forgot to add the turbo is always cooled down before being shut off and right now it is gated at 50lbs, it is also a mechanical wastegate and thats how it was set when i got it.

I would be interested.I wonder how it would work over a S480???It has the 90 degree compressor outlet doesn't it?

I think it would work well over an s480 at least i've heard guys running similar setups with a smaller exhaust housing

With a smaller exhaust housing it should run quite well, the 64/80 seems to one of the norm turbo combos

Back