*FEELER* if anyone might be interested......

97' CTD

FeFiFo-FoFeFeFi
06' QCSB patriot blue 4x4 auto 4x4 26,000 miles.

-20x12 rockstars wrapped in 33" toyo A/T's
-2.5" leveling kit with Diesel Dorks extended balistic joint control arms
-ATS dual pumps
-ARP studs
-66-73-14 ED Spinny
-Smarty
-Tint
-Recon 3rd and tailights
-Gauges 3 pillar and 2 column (Phantoms)
-Built auto Georend tripple disk converter and VB
-Billet input
-Billet output
-DTT controller
-Double Deep Magtech pan
-Amsoil fluid
-AFE intake

I think that is it???, all the parts roughly have 500+ or minus a bit miles on them (I live 5 miles from work). I just wanted to test the waters GF is attending nursing school (For her RN) and we are home hunting all this hit a month after I bought this truck (of course) I can handle the payment but the free money would be nice I am undecided on weather to let it go or keep it I just want to see if their is any interest in it before I decide! If their is any buzz I can get interrior pics for now this is what I have! The paint on the truck is in very good condition and is going back to my paint guy to get waxed and a few rock nips touched up also. I would like a price range too that you guys think it would fall into if you have a estimate!

062.jpg

063.jpg

06.jpg

Thanks aton!
Brandon

5" TBE 7" Stainless Tip.... I knew I would forget things :hehe:. Billstien shocks up front too.
Brandon

Brandon...wait till July to sell the truck. I want it. Thanks.

BTW. There is a bad @ss house for sale about 20 min south of you. If you buy it, I will definitely take the truck off ur hands!

My dads looking for another truck to DD. PM me a price please.

pm me the price please.. any trades? or just want to sell it and get another car? i wouldnt mind getting into an auto

More details on the Trans Build? Any extra clutches? Full rebuild? or just what was stated?

Got the factory wheels?

Chris has them, I could prob get a set if needed.....

More details on the Trans Build? Any extra clutches? Full rebuild? or just what was stated?

Just the hard parts the clutches looked good me and Mr. Joefarmer went through it the 48 has a few more clutches than the 47 IIRC.

I will PM some prices as soon as I can, I am not at home at the moment and am just jumping on real quick. No trades.
Brandon

Forgot the truck has a B&W turnover hitch, reese hitch, power driver seat, power windows, door locks, sliding rear window, truck has never been smoked in, it is a Big Horn Edition, remote entry.
Brandon

Brandon...
You got the number,call me lets chat.
Anytime during the week after 8pm as I will be in the big rig.
Weekends anytime.........Andy

Ok I will start at $35,000 OBO with the stock rims and tires. I lied also the truck has 27,000 miles on it :).

Brandon