"feeler" parting out 24valve motor.

WHITE-NOISE

rollin coal, chasin hole
alright guys ive got the motor thats in my 99 dodge. im getting ready to swap motors. the motor im parting out has a spun rod bearing.

i want to keep this motor together UNTILL i get an offer for the head!

everything but the starter and adapter plate will be up for sale as im using for them on the new motor that doesnt have either part.

motor has 125k miles on it.

head is brand new not even 1500 miles on it yet, selling it complete, have $2000 in it....will sell for $900 firm!

vp44 SO pump, will be off the 2002 motor, never had wire tap on it! im keeping my hotrod pump, has just under 5000 miles on it before the truck was wrecked. $500

stock injectors with 120k on them....make offer i dont need them.

stock fuel lines....make offer.

stock turbo hx35.. good shape no shaft play. $150

computer/wireing harness...wats it worth?? $100 obo

connector tubes, i have 2 sets....$30 each set

valve cover...i have 2 one sanded down to bare aluminum other is stock paint...$40 each

all mis. sensors.....make offers

APPS with no codes! off a 5 speed truck....$150

anything else u may need just ask!

block is a 53 block NO CRACKS, dont really want to brake it down to bare block but i will for the right price, rather sell it with crank, rods and pistons but will need at least one rod bearing.

anything else u may need just ask. remember this motor is complete minus backing plate and starter.
I would like to keep this to just parting out vs selling complete. the head and vp44 are the only things im really firm on price wise, eveything else is just reasonable offer.

this head is just a brand new stock head, NOT an aftermarket one. my fire-ring head cracked so i bought this one. had it decked and the all the valves reground before i put it on just to be on the safe side. and like i said theres only about 1500 miles on it.