Feller NV4500's&1 3/8 Billet Shaft&Bellhousing

Cummins5SPD

Grease Monkey
I have 2 NV4500's that will be for sale in the next 2-3 weeks, Both are 4 wheel drive units, and both have the square shifter top. Id prefer pickup but can put these on pallets and ship them through Con-Way or some thing similar, buyer pays shipping. Can also meet buyer within reasonable distance for cost of fuel, and will deliver for a fee.

NV4500-1 3/8 Input Shaft-Bellhousing
The first was brand new 0 miles less than a year ago, it has less than 10,000 miles on it and it is going back to Midwest Transmission Distributors to get gone through before its sold just to be sure that everything is in working order, and the paperwork saying so will come with it. Also comes with a 1 3/8 Input Shaft from South Bend Clutch installed in it, and the bellhousing bolted to it. $1600 obo Willing to seperate if needed.
$1200 transmission only

2002-NV4500
The second is out of a 2002 with 125,000 miles and it will have alot of new parts in it, bearings, syncros, countershaft, input shaft, etc. It will come with the receipts from that work also.
$1000 obo

Check my ebay feedback 724kfirestone

just curious on the first one. Is it 1200 without the bell houseing or 1200 without the input shaft? thank you. Looks like a heck of a deal to me..

just curious on the first one. Is it 1200 without the bell houseing or 1200 without the input shaft? thank you. Looks like a heck of a deal to me..

The $1200 is just for the tranmission, no bellhousing, and a stock input shaft. The $1600 is for the tranny with the big input and bell. Let me know if I can help you out on anything. Thanks Dane

I got the 2002 and the bellhousing sold guys, someone snatch this other one up so I can get me 6 speed.

How bout 1300 with bellhousing and stock input and tell me the price on shipping to 37087

Back