Jobless/Truckless
please pictures!!
i am ordering some tomorrow
but would like pictures of the following so i can decide:
bushwacker-
oe style
pocket style
extend-a-flare.

will they look stupid with only 33's tho?
that is my worry is i don't want to overdo it because
i have no plans of going to a bigger tire.
i do plan a leveling kit next week also.

If you are staying with 33s and have to have flares stay with the oe style. I would go with the Power Wagon flares over the Bushwacker. Just my opinion. I had the Extend-A-Fender on for about two weeks and thought they looked riduculous with 315s that did not stick out of the fender wells. See what I mean.

150200.jpg

I think it would look fine either way. The pocket sytle is just my personal favorite. I love the "bolted" look.

What flare is out that lets you still run the factory mud gaurd??

With only 33's I would stick with the oe or something like that. The extend-a-flares are a big flare. That's what I'm running but my tires stick out about 2" past the fender. You definitely need a wide tire that sticks out before you can pull off the extend-a-flare look.

my new wheels are
Offset: +00mm
· Backspacing: 4.5"

so they will stick out quite a bit.

I'd probably go with the extend a fender iin your case.

I'm not a fan of the pocketed fenders. Just my choice.

I'm using the OE Style Bushwackers. My tires only stick out 3/4" at the sidewall from the fender's edge.
I like the look of the extend-a-fener style. THey were just too much flare for my wheel tire combo.

I'm running 20x9.5" Welds.
325 Wide Nittos
Wheels are about 6.5" BS

~Wes~

102_0880.jpg

102_0883.jpg

102_0890.jpg

102_0888.jpg

i have had the extend a flare and i have the pocket style now and there realy isnt a difference in how far they stick out ! if you dont want mud and junk all over your truck i would go with one of the two

went with the pocket style flares.

truck is sitting in the body shop lot.

having a frontier replacement up front and bushwacker pocket style flares.

they are two toning the truck silver. painted front & rear frontiers bumper silver, dodge silver pinstripe, painting the fender flares silver, installing a leveling kit, also ordered me some diamo 8.

this b!tch is gonna look mean :rockwoot: :rockwoot: