Firepunk 47re 2wd

chevy_man

Have a 2wd 47re built by firepunk 2yrs ago but just had them go through it and refresh everything and look everything over. It's their street/track build. Comes with a stock stall dun rite triple disk convertor. Has maybe 2k miles on it since they refreshed it. Have the receipt. ((It does come with a stock automatic valve body)) they built it with a manual valve body in it but I had to use it in another project.
$3400obo

Can send pictures through text just pm me your #

Prefer local pick up but Im willing to drive a little ways to meet if it'll help out. im located by kings island. If you want it shipped you can handle it all.

I would say the stock VB is going to hurt the sale. That's an awesome trans, but whoever buys it will have to build the VB or pay to have it built.

It should sell quickly either way. Good Luck

Last time I had one built they charged $450 for a vb. But don't quote me on that. But as for the tranny ive always been very happy and impressed with it. I just put my truck back to stock to sell it.

bump $3000. Willing to sell convertor separate if someone is interested. Would like to move this stuff.

Transmission is sold! Still have the dunrite triple disk convertor for sale though $1000 still looks brand new

Back