First 1/8th mile with new mods.

solow1k

Last time out i went 9.0 with just the SCT and cut stock diameter exhaust. Now its got a small dry shot, Suncoast converter, Suncoast built tranny, 28x11.50x16 ET streets, AFE stage 2 intake, DJ's nitrous tune. Im shooting for low 8's tonight.

Overall terrible night. Best of the night was 8.9 and that was on boost only. My nitrous solenoid was malfunctioning bad so ill have to replace that. And the 28" tires i honestly just dont think will be able to hook up this amount of torque. Ill probably be ordering a set of 30" M & H tires ASAP. Plus im still waiting on my traction bars from farmboy.

that sucks....hell 8.9 in teh 1/8th is good for me hahahaa last time i ran i ran a 14.3 in the quarter with an 8.9 1/8th but i am lifted on 37's and don't have nitrous or anything, just a question but why don't you run the full quarter???

I have 3 tracks within an hours drive that are 1/8th only. The only 1/4 track that isn't insanely stupid to drive to is Ennis and I don't really like it there on test n tune nights..... too much rice.

solow1k said:
Overall terrible night. Best of the night was 8.9 and that was on boost only. My nitrous solenoid was malfunctioning bad so ill have to replace that. And the 28" tires i honestly just dont think will be able to hook up this amount of torque. Ill probably be ordering a set of 30" M & H tires ASAP. Plus im still waiting on my traction bars from farmboy.

Just my advice, this sunday I made a couple passes on 30x14x16 mandh slicks and the best time was 8.5@84.9mph with a 2.1 short time and that was spinning the whole 1/8th.

For these trucks we need tall(30"+) and wide(14"+) slicks for them to hook. Well us 2wd at least. I don't want to discourage you from buying the slicks but I have been there done that with those, so its just a heads up*nx*