First Gens at TS event in KY

DannyD.

Is there gonna be any First Gen guys at the ts performance event in Bowling Green KY this year. If so Speak Up. Thanks.

I'll be there in my 85 D350 crew cab dually with 90 Cummins conversion. If Dunbar was gonna be there, I'd have my 89 on the trailer:rolleyes:.

I might have my 1990 flatbed there... depends on what happens with trucks and trailers to get all of us there...

I have a few questions for you Mr. bgilbert, i currently have a 92 d250 ext. cab pretty much stock, i have since located a 83 w350 crew cab, it has a 360 with a 4 speed granny low manual tranny, not sure on the transfer case, it has dana 60 in the rear and a 60 up front with 4:10 gears. I am gonna buy a p pump 12 valve nv4500, truck and swap the 83 over to 12 valve, what would you do. how hard is it, i know the motor mounts will have to be changed, i also have a 93 d250 cummins donor truck with no motor, but it is a stick truck. all your knowledge will be greatly appreciated.

My nephew will be there with a very clean white 93 2wd on toyo proxes.. It has a 96 motor with a few mods.. He's waiting on his trans parts right now..

My 89 is chained to the gooseneck, hooked to the 85 crew. Should be there sometime Friday evening.

Sounds Good Bill, I should have my somewhat of a 1Stgen there, Its Black with white skunk stripes, Look me up.

Back