First Good Hooks for 08

kino_fab

KTPA Tech Official
I got a couple video's from over the weekend. They are in the video's section. These are the first pulls I've made since I broke the tranny at the TS event. It was alittle Ironic night. I went to Edmonton first and the only trucks there were me and an old white ford non turbo. So I said to hell with that, loaded up and headed out to Cambellsville. I was first hook, pulled 303ft and kept the first pull because it felt too good of a pull. I took 3rd place there. We got a phone call from a friend that was at Edmonon and said they were holding the diesel class for all of us at Cambellsville to hurry up and get back to Edmonton. So needless to say we loaded up and High Tailed it back to Edmonton. Again I was first hook and pulled 303ft!!! I said I am not doin that again, so I dropped that pull and came back to the back of the class. I pulled 310ft to take the win. BIg thanks to the crew that came and helped me out in the pits. I have never loaded and unloaded a truck and the tractor weights that many times in one night, lol. Rods has a video on youtube of the entire class at Edmonton.

Good job Bragg nice pulls dont guess I won that bet with Stanely huh ? see ya tonight work!