First post and new owner of 2011 feb diesel world cover truck

Silvercummins01

Well here goes......Not my first diesel, had some sweet trucks in the past.

Most recent 2001 Dodge 2500 qclb, dtt trans, 62/71/14, 3pc mani, 150s, afe, 4inch, edge cts+smarty, arp's, levld on 35s cooper stt's ad165 few other things

Before that 2007 Dodge 2500 5.9 qclb ats trans, smarty, cp3 bag o parts kit, afe, fass150, 5inch, 20s on 35s, debadged.....

Well I went off the deep end and bought the cover truck from diesel world feb 2011....the owner needed it gone and I just so happend to be in the right place right time thing. Was not looking for a new truck, I hate yellow, dont like manuals, would rather have a long bed..... but for about the price I figured when better to fast forward 10s of thousands of $$$ in parts and start ahead of the game since I always seem to put about $15k in a truck and sell it just as its coming together.

So if you have the Issue you can check it all out in there, only thing new is no pressure box and dual II cp3 kit with an 85% and a stock pump

PS anyone know how to change your screen name? Kinda thought the 01 would be my last truck for a long time, at least thats what I told my wife:hehe:

many folks will tell you not to run a pressure box w twin pumps, including the manufacturer of the kit I installed on my truck....... good luck with yours and feel free to post up a few picks or links to the story of your ride.

The truck has ceramic coated pistons, a diesel pros camshaft, billet rod bolts, a block girdle with main studs, o ringed head and arp head studs, 110# valve springs, II 45lpm injectors with II twin cp3 kit...the top pump is an 85% pump, silver bullet/s480, smarty TNT/R, boost fooler.

Im not done with the truck its only just starting. I have heard bolth sides on runing a pressure box with twins I dont think its for me I dont miss CR injector $$$ and Im not looking to replace them unless its for bigger.

Heres some pics from the mag, the day it came home, and my old 01

new truck (Small).jpg
MAG PIC (Small).jpg
mag cover (Small).jpg
2010-09-19 17.49.28_Spokane_Washington_US (Small).jpg

Is that Schoolbus' old truck, or just another yellow CR?

Iv been searching all the forums and threads trying to find a username, theres only so many yellow dodge diesels.

No its not schoolbus his had 90k when it was for sale in 2009 this one has 81k on it.

Last edited:
Back